Home

03:09 AM

Guest Boba Rhett

Guest Boba Rhett

Run!!! The end is nigh my brotheren!!! The end is nigh!!! APOCAlYPS!!! APOCALYPS!!!

*grabs shotgun and runs off screaming into the woods*

Guest oninosensi

I has happened to me before, in a differnt forum tho...

------------------

"I see", said the blind man as he picked up his hammer and saw.

Guest oninosensi

And she is haunting the knight watch boards, so we are safe, for know.

uh, Pedro, sorry if she beat on you after the metting the other day....

------------------

Oh no, she didn't beat me.(wait she tried but I dodged) But she has moved her fists towards for far more silly things, like I say during DZB(remember Meike's reaction to that biggrin.gif), now that's a stupid thing Goku/Vegeta/whoever just did. Then she screams "-character name here- Never does a stupid thing" and bang!

I really need to watch out to what I say during anime shows(or within a 12 hrs period of an anime show), or I could get hurt.

------------------

No!

I am your father.

Guest oninosensi

within a 12 hour period? 2 shows a day at equal intervals and your silenced forever!!

BTW, I won't tell you sister about the 200+ anime shops around here...

------------------

Apocalypse: A big blue evil immortal mutant. (Marvel Comics)

Apokolips: Opposite of New Genesis, home of Darkseid, the God of Evil. (DC Comics)

The other day when we saved the world, I just kinda assumed that was a big week for you. Now I suddenly find myself needing to know the plural of "Apocalypse."

--Riley Finn (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

------------------

"The Beasts know much that we do not." -Ancient Jedi proverb

See, I was right about the Apocalyps! biggrin.gif

BTW oninosensi, your late with that, she has heard from an equal anime-crazy friend of hers that there is one in Antwerp (yes, the Antwerp in the USA was named after this one, and I know the meaning behind it's name, I shall tell it if you'd like to know), and she is almost forcing my parents to go there. And another bad thing, she has already arranged a couple of days in the vacation when that anime-crazy friend of hers will be coming over here for the day. AAAAHHHHHH!!!! eek.gif

I think that I'll migrate to somewhere where it's perfectly anime-safe.(or I'll just go to my friends when her friends are at our place, or I'll lock myself up in my room and play on my Dreamcast biggrin.gif)

------------------

No!

I am your father.

Archived