Home

Need help to kill Fyyar

Jagjeff

Fyyar; in my oppinion is the toughest of the boss's to kill...

If you look on the back of his armor you'll see a red "Y" sticking up this is the shield antenna try to take it out. Once you do, his shields are down for good. If you get up over him (on the ducts) you can hammer him with your missles, and heavy fire power. Use speed force alot and force heal a lot...

That is all the advice you'll need, now you just have fight this stinker till you get him down...

Good Luck

~Nomad WR~

:duel:

In this battle the Repeater is your friend. use force speed to get around and dodge his attacks and use the secondary fire mode to knock down his defenses then shoot primary mode and hammer at the little Y sticking out his back. Once it's gone it doesn't come back. finish Hammering away with the repeater if you want or switch to another nice 'BOOM' weapon.

-Darth Sadao :darth:

HINT: rocketts are surprising effective, you can get away with forgetting to lightsaber for offensive purposes against him

spoiler space

just run round the thing the in the centre of the map to keeep out of his way, then when you're force is all ready use force speed switch to the rocket launcher, get some distance between you and him then just keep shooting rockets (weapon 9, primary fire) at him untill he dies! 9 should do it.

jump up on the platform things above where you're fighting. You can hide up there, and he'll stop shooting at you, while you force_heal yourself and recharge your force powers, then use speed when attacking him.

lightsabre and heavy repeater secondary fire takes down his shields.

if you're sabering him, go from behind, because if you're infront of him he'll punch you.

Ok, not the first time, and actually, I tried and failed many times before I knew about the antenna... But then it took me really 2mn !

Here is what I did :

At the beginning of the fight, I didn't move at all I used grenades (right click with the repeater) aiming the antenna. When the shield went down, the antenna blew up very fast after that. I took my lightsaber then and started to throw it at him, just walking back to be away from his claw.

Archived