Home

Progress?

This one is mostly for the MICP staffers.

Any progress on the site? I'm really looking forward to when the site opens. In addition, I was told to wait until a finalized template existed to make a custom template, so that I could make a forum template based on it.

Good luck to everyone involved!

Doesn't that seem...a bit...weird? You're supposed to woo people into join your clan. Not to rag on you guys at all, but You've gotta have a site before you can see interest in it. Especially since many people probably aren't entirely what your site is even about. I plan on signing up, but that's because I've talked to all of you guys and know you all from IRC.

I just want to see it live!

• 4 weeks later...

Speaking as the worst player in the original clan and probably best known as the dude who had a meerkat for a face, I'd like to greatly express intrest in rejoining the clan, provided DJG can give me some 'private lessons' again.

There, is that encouragement enough to reopen the page?

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by Riffage

Right then, ill get my ass in gear during the later in the summer, iv got a more important project to do which subseqeuntly is in my sig and my location

Note: It is now Autumn. Ass is not in gear.

apart from this forum, ive seen no interest at all in the clan, least of all in the irc channel it was supposed to represent.

also worth noting that the 2 of the people who were working to make this clan happen have stopped going to that channel, and from what i can tell will not be going back.

#monkey-island is NOT representative of the overall Monkey Island fan community. If you can't get interest there, it's probably because there aren't really that many new people. The folks there have been there for years (bless their hearts). This forum is probably a better way to get interest (and communicate between staff members ¬).

I don't talk a lot on #monkey-island, really, but I am interested in the clan and that's why I posted on the forum.

Archived