Home

Favorite Force Power?

Guest Alloran Centauri

Guest Sailor Meike

That's not nice, anyone who insults DBZ insults me twice!!!! Sorry I can't help it, DBZ is my life.

------------------

I'm the protector of Justice and anime,

I'm Sailor Meike!!!

Guest oninosensi

Uh, how? why? Aren't there better things to do? My post wasn't ment to be insulting.

Ah, well... :p

I still like Force Smoosh.

------------------

"You gave me an ABNORMAL BRAIN?!"

Guest Garindan

oh please, someone actually likes dragon ball z? must be from another planet. I bet you have all their cards though.

------------------

Rage is my ally.

Guest Vegeta910

my favorite force powers are force jump, force healing, force distriction, force pull,Force grip,and Force Saber Throw From MOTS

------------------

Vegeta

Guest Vegeta910

my favorite force powers are force jump, force healing, force distriction, force pull,Force grip,and Force Saber Throw From MOTS

------------------

Vegeta

And if you could get Force Throw to be continuos, so it looks more like the scene out of Empire when Vader is beating on Luke with the machine parts.

Actually you can already do this in JK (not in MotS because Force Throw is commented out in the dat files).

It's the same way you do "sith/super grip."

Don't use a hotkey for the power, but instead assign four stars (not sure if it works with less) to Force Throw, and then target them with the "Use Force Power" key, with some debris on the screen.

WORD OF WARNING: Don't get so close that the debris have a chance to hit YOU, because they will inflict heavy damage as they are flying around if you're too close, possibly killing you if you do it too long.

Now once you have them in your sights, rapidly tap the "Use Force Power" key for Throw, and the icon will stick up on the screen. Your mana will also be rapidly depleted. The person being targetted, and anybody too close to him/her will be demolished by the flying debris, which will fly super fast compared to normal.

By the time they're dead you should be out or nearly out of mana (unless you swiped the Dark Surge beforehand). The only defense against it is to quickly get out of sight, and I mean QUICK.

Of course Force Throw doesn't actually get you kills, it registers as self kills on the victim, since they are being killed by the game environment.

Kurgan

Guest oninosensi

No prob Pedro, she needs to learn to chill, tho. She really needs to learn that if your obseesed with something as silly as DBZ, your gonna catch some flack over it.

Thanks for the advice, kurgan... hehe

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

------------------

Ah, don't worry, she already gets "flack", because she runs around the house screaming "I'm Goku!!!", it gets on the nerves of my parents. And when my mom was reading this topic(she was looking over my shoulder), she said the Meike is not allowed to post on the forum for a week.(just to let you guys know that you won't be hearing much of her this week)

------------------

No!

I am your father.

Why, because she knows what's going on, on the forum (she likes to know what her children do, that's handy because that way she understands what I'm talking about when I talk to her about a certain movie or game).

Or is it because she punished Meike?

But overall she is a very nice woman.

Altough she keeps beating us at Tetris.

Guest oninosensi

Um, all of the above? :p

Hey, your mom cares, there just aint enough of that these days. Relish it.

She beats you at TETRIS? lol

------------------

Archived