Home

Saw how great Temple of Doom was.

SamNMax

Personally i think it's the weakest of the three films. Thats not to say its a bad film though, the other two are just really good! The Temple of Doom has the classic mine car scene and the unforgettable rope bridge but personally I like Radiers for the story and Last Crusade for the fantastic interplay between Ford and Connery. Maybe it needed a few more Nazi's in it.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I totally agree with Hoowl. Not only was that woman the most annoying idiot ever (completely useless compared to the other two films leading ladies), but also the plot was rubish!

AND there were harldy any Nazis :((((( Okay, some bits were good but generally, when compared to Last Crusade and Radiers, the plot was rubish!!!!!!!1

Temple of doom was a good movie but not as good as the other 2 movies but it had some great lines like

the woman:Whats that? Lao:antidote indy:for what ? Lao:for the posion you just took doctor jones (Laughs)

Most of Short rounds lines

The stones will be found Dr.Jones YOU wont

• 1 month later...

hi, new to the forum!

didn't realise a new indy game was due, great news as i thought infernal machine was great!

On the films, i think Temple of Doom was 2nd best of 3. Worst was Last Crusade, it was just a derivative of Raiders and the action sequences lacked any of the energy that the raiders ones had. i didn't mind the woman in temple of doom either, i thought her, short round and indy made a good team with strong individual characterisations! :)

I liked Raiders since it was the first Indy movie I saw. No matter all the times you see it it doesn't get old easily. But I guess Temple of Doom was the funniest with that singer from the restaraunt that made it funny. But you can't forget Maryan from Raiders. She was funny too but not annoying like the one From Temple of Doom.

:lsduel::duel:

• 2 weeks later...

I think in an interview after the movie George Lucas said he had wanted to get away from the Nazis for a while. That's why they weren't in there.

I like Last Crusade the best. The humor between father and son that happened I loved.

And of course, Raiders was cool. Were the famous line, "Snakes. I hate snakes!" sprouted from.

And Treasure Of A Peac*ck's Eye was okay.

Archived