Home

Co-operative gamplay - is it possibble?

Guest yodamester

Guest yodamester

I need some help from Jedi Knight experts.

In MP mode I only found CTF and DeathMatch modes to play. In Doom or Quake there were a co-operative MP mode, and this what I looking for in Jedi Knight. Since it is not possibble from the game, is there any ways to do it with a patch or editor?

Guest yodamester

And is there a simple way of converting the single player levels into MP cooperative levels?

Guest Boba Rhett

The short answer is No. Actually, that's the only answer. :D In order to have enemies in multi you have to use generator cogs and even then, the enemies are in different places on each persons computers. The enemies have to be in sync. And then there's all the other cogs used in the levels. They would have to be redone as client/server compliant. These are the reasons for so few co-op levels. :( If I were you, i'd just go dl The boam and toam (sp) level series and forget about all your troubles. :)

Guest paulbarnard

Actually, there is capture the flag on both games and Kill the Fool on MotS. You can have up to four teams. You can also do it the old fashioned way by just saying, i'm this skin and he's my partner, and you two in these skins are our enemies. Our Allies (who now play Unreal tournament) did that.

Archived