Home

max payne mod for jk2

Tinny

ive played both max payne and jk2 three times in a row each. both are really good games in their respective genres, but i was wondering if anyone would like to help me make a max payne mod for jk2 since i miss the aspects of it from max payne. im not exactly much of a modder, but im learning my basics for both games from various tutorials, and the dives from max payne do not look too hard to recreate in jk2, given there are the special jumps that kyle does when the direction button is released right b4 the jump button is pressed. This would only work with guns since the right mouse button is needed for the shootdodges, the saberstyle changing button could be used for changing the particular mode of a weapon. Say you are using the imerial heavy repeater, when going into a shootdodge by using a direction and the right mouse button, you then sail through the air spraying stormtroopers with the rapid fire, but to change the mode, you would use the button you normally use to change lightsaber styles, and once that is activated you use the left mouse button again, except this time you annihilate the imperials with energy splashes. Since the force speed in the game, slows down everything except for Kyle, i was thinking the gamespeed could be triggered to where the action is set at a .60 value, which can be done manually by bringing down the developer. New camera angles could also be implemented when going into shootdodges and max payne skins would be optional. This would greatly enhance the begining third of the game, before you obtain your lightsaber during the yavin trials. Thx for reading my idea, and please take this into consideration.

- tinny w.

Archived