Home

Changing .gob into .goo

Guest Scepter

Guest Scepter

Does anyone know how to change .gob into .goo? A program that could do that would be very useful. I am talking about everything. I want to learn both how levels are changed and how skins are converted. It looks to me like a level would take long to convert. Isn't there a fast way?

[This message has been edited by Scepter (edited February 05, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Scepter (edited February 05, 2001).]

Guest Boba Rhett

It can be done with JED. You can get it at massassi.net Your going to have to change some things in the level to get it to work though but it shouldn't take you more than 15 minutes.

Guest WeedSmoker

Don't you just double click on that box on the right that says "JK" and turn it into "MOTS" (and vice versa)?

Also you can just rename the file, but you still have to convert over everything (ie: textures and stuff not in the game you're working on).

I think... ; L~

Guest Boba Rhett

Wow. Does this set a record as the fastest growing topic ever? Oh and do what wacky weed boy said. smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Boba Rhett (edited January 30, 2001).]

Guest Darth_Chaos

Young Septer, you have opened a topic, in which I have personally helped others do in the past, are you trying to make a SKIN from Gob to Goo or what? this helpes alot to know that. after I know, I may be able to help more than my esemeed colligues here.

Your Local Sith Lord

Chaos

Guest Boba Rhett

I assumed he was talking about a level. If he is talking about a skin or any other sort of mod he'll need to do more then what we said.

Guest Scepter

Originally posted by WeedSmoker:

Don't you just double click on that box on the right that says "JK" and turn it into "MOTS" (and vice versa)?

Also you can just rename the file, but you still have to convert over everything (ie: textures and stuff not in the game you're working on).

I think... ; L~

Thanks weed wacker, but where is that button? In Jed? Be specific. I've looked for it previously, so maybe I am overlooking it now. Thanks again, Jedi Scepter.

Guest Scepter

Oh that big button. I knew that I was overlooking it. I thought that it was just telling me what mode I was in. Thanks. Is the conversion of skins more difficult?

Special thanks to Weed Wacker and Boba Rhett.

Jedi Master Scepter

[This message has been edited by Scepter (edited February 06, 2001).]

Guest Scepter

Originally posted by Darth_Chaos:

Young Septer, you have opened a topic, in which I have personally helped others do in the past, are you trying to make a SKIN from Gob to Goo or what? this helpes alot to know that. after I know, I may be able to help more than my esemeed colligues here.

Your Local Sith Lord

Chaos

I want to convert Gob into Goo format. Can you help? Gob skins into Goo skins. I am trained in combat, not editing. However, I'm learning fast. I am the chosen one. I'm the second. Sorry, I'm on the light side, your not so local Jedi Master.

[This message has been edited by Scepter (edited February 06, 2001).]

Guest Boba Rhett

For the skins, you'll have to either make sure that the character your skin is for is using the name of the mats you made or change the name of the mats to what the character uses.

Guest Scepter

What exactly do you mean. I need to put the mats wherenow. Why must I rename them? Can I save the 3do as a JKL without the mats and add them later? Is that what you mean?

------------------

Jedi Master Scepter - The Other Who Brings Balance to the Force.

Guest Garindan

hehe i just thought of something, you know how people watch fireworks say ooooo, ahhh!

well, people who play with jed say:

Gooooo, Gob!

Archived