Home

[PP] Retarded Jedi Master

jigahus

Ok I hate this fool so much that whenever you see him make it a point to kill this script monkey, talk ish to him, and kick vote him out. Cause I will. Please don't forget to send some hate mail to him at *removed*

Jigahus,

I hate that guy too. I've played him before and he cheats.

VisualTK,

I thought that adults could use more than 2 words to reply to a message. What does the TK in your name stand for anyway? Probably Team Killer.

Addition to the list:

VisualTK

i'm affraid i have to agree with visualTK.

it really is sad as **** to post something like that.

yeah, so this retarded jedi huy's a knob. gang up on him in the game.

i guarantee you'll have much more fun raping him (digitally of course) in a game than posting this stuff on the forums.

gang up on scripting gimps. that's my motto... just not in a forum.

and sean_t_99, get a life. tit.

All of you need to give into your Darkside and cause some trouble on his g@y email you homos! You need to give into your inner child instead of grow up. Man I'm 9. How am i gonna grow up. I'm gonna tell my mommy on all you b*tches!!

heh, i have to agree...sure he may script and be a lame ass bastard and he should be hated for that but GROW UP....posting his email so that people can spam him and send him hate mail?

of course if a scripter comes on my server i'll kick him....but i won't tell everybody his email so people can spam him and send hate mail...that's just stupid

Admins/Mods please lock this stupid topic before it turns into a flame war

I was just giving into my hate to mess up [PP] Retarded Jedi Master. But the @$$h0les on this board started with "grow up" What gives that loser the right to judge me. I'm doing my service to this community but I see what's happening now.

All of you guys suck my big ass black hairy b@lls.

Wolfenstein is so much better than this crap. im going back to kill some german nazi b@$t@rds.

Heil hitler bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 11 years later...

Archived