Home

level 10 of MotS -- ouch, that fan blade is deadly!

Guest itsbeez

Guest itsbeez

I'm really stuck on level 10 of MotS. When I use the key to open up the air shaft, there is this killer fan blade that kills me when I enter the shaft. I've tried a lot of tricks, but I always die, and yet, it seems as if this is the logical pathway for progress in this level. Any suggestions? I thank you in advance for sharing your wisdom.

That's the way all right. I can't tell you much except work on your timing. It has been a long time, but I'm sure you have to wait until the fan <b>just</b> passes you on its way down(or up, I forget), and then look at the doorway you must reach and 'swim' for all you've got. Tap activate like mad and slip through. Even with perfect timing the fan misses you by bare moments. Have fun! smile.gif

------------------

"There cannot be any 'story' without a fall - all stories are ultimately about the fall - at least not for human minds as we know them and have them."

-J.R.R. Tolkien

Guest itsbeez

Thank you all for the help, I made the jump without problem once I realized that it was a door, it looked more like the potentially breakable grating.found on so many other levels.

Archived