Home

I Am Ending This Where Did Kyle Get His Blue Lightsabre Thing Once And For All.

The Count

I've got too much time on my hands, but I have made a decent story on why Kyle got blue lightsabre.

Ok he went to the Sith Temple in MOTS

1. Turned To the Darkside, awakes a sleeping Sith Lord called Darth Rage on another planet, Kyles redeems himself.

One year later Sith Lord uses Kyles shuttle he left to traven to a planet.

2. Sith Lord causes some trouble on some planet called ummm Fegros IV.

3. Kyle believes its his duty to stop him.

4. Darth Rage and Kyle battle, fearsome heated battle Kyle uses his Yellow Lightsabre, Sith Lord royally kicks his ass, smashes the lightsabre like what happened to the second sabre Anakin had fighting Count Dooku. Kyle is saved by Jan and his quick thinking.

5. Full of anger and revenge because of his defeat vows to kill the Sith Lord as soon as he gets a new lightsabre, Jan suggests to go to the Jedi Centre on Yavin refuses at first but a builds the blue lightsabrefter failing to create a Lightsabre reluctently agrees.

6. Arrives on Yavin, meets with Skywalker shows off his fabulous Jedi talents to other students, Luke is shocked that he is nearly as experienced as him he does alot of hard training builds the blue lightsabre, trains some more confident in his new abilities with the force beats all thoes Jedi trainers.

7. Heres that Rage is terrorizing the same planet, decides that he must go and face him leaves without Luke knowing meets up with The Sith Lord.

8. They battle, Sith Lord is nearly overpowered however soon evens things up with his double ended lightsabre, taunts Kyle about his Father, Jan etc. Kyle gets angry uses his aggressive feelings.

9. Realises what he is becoming calms down.

10. Darth Rage taunts him even more , Kyle goes insane in a voiolent rage murders the Sith Lord

11. Scared after murdering Rage, feels that the force and the ways of the Jedi will bring him to The Dark Side, goes bakc to Yavin confesses all to Luke gives up his sabre, Luke says that one day he will need it again.

The End.

2 Years later.

Outcast becomes a Jedi again kills alot of Jango Fetts with force powers.

Does that make sense?

Originally posted by Count_D00ku

10. Darth Rage taunts him even more , Kyle goes insane in a violent rage murders the Sith Lord

LOL.

Darth Rage: "I blow my nose at you, so-called Kyle Katarn, you and all your silly Jedi Knnnniggits! You tiny-brained wiper of other people's bottoms.....you empty-headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries! I wave my private parts at your....."

Kyle: "RIGHT.....I'll do you for that!!!"

*WHACK*

Originally posted by Lime-Light

how about......it doesnt f***ing matter. Ever notice how all the SW characters have new lightsabers whenever theres a new movie or game? This is no exception.

No exception?

Obi-wan(keeps blue saber)

Mace(Keeps purple saber)

Luke(kept green from ROTJ to jedi knight outcast)

:D :D :D :D

Originally posted by Lime-Light

how about......it doesnt f***ing matter. Ever notice how all the SW characters have new lightsabers whenever theres a new movie or game? This is no exception.

Exactly.

Think about Anakin losing his saber several times in AOTC. Kyle's probably easily as stupid as him.

You could easily make up dozens of possible events where he lost it.

I like Count_Dooku's story though.

Kyle: "May I whack you?"

Rage: "Of course not! You are Jedi Types eh!"

Kyle: "Well what are you then?!"

Rage: "I'm Sith! Why do you think I have this outrrrrrraaaageous accent you silly Jedi! I unclog my nose at you! Your parents met on a petri dish!"

Kyle: "...Alright, we'll call it a draw...":D :D :D

BRIDGEKEEPER: Stop! Who would cross the Bridge of Death must answer me these questions three, ere the other side he see.

LUKE: Ask me the questions, bridgekeeper. I am not afraid.

BRIDGEKEEPER: What... is your name?

LUKE: My name is Luke skywalker.

BRIDGEKEEPER: What... is your quest?

LUKE: To seek the Multicoloured lightsaber.

BRIDGEKEEPER: What... is your favourite colour?

LUKE: Blue.

BRIDGEKEEPER: Right. Off you go.

LUKE: Oh, thank you. Thank you very much.

YODA: Easy, that is!

BRIDGEKEEPER: Stop! Who approacheth the Bridge of Death must answer me these questions three, ere the other side he see.

YODA: Questions you ask, answer i shall.

BRIDGEKEEPER: What... is your name?

YODA: Yoda, my name is Yoda.

YODA: The multicoloured saber i seek.

BRIDGEKEEPER: What... is the capital of Tatooine?

[pause]

YODA: Know that, i dont. Auuuuuuuugh!

BRIDGEKEEPER: Stop! What... is your name?

KYLE: Kyle Katarn, bloke who found a lightsaber in a garage and so become a jedi.

KYLE: I seek a hot new sidekick, no wait, their saving that for the expansion pack. i guess the multicoloured saber will do.

BRIDGEKEEPER: What... is your favourite colour?

KYLE: easy. same colour as my saber. Blue! Green! Orange! No, yel-- auuuuuuuugh!

I've always stood by the theory that Luke lost it. He was trying to get the remote from under the couch, and tried to use Kyles Lightsaber for extra reach. He dropped it, and was too lazy to lift up the couch, so he went and got one of Obi-Wans golf clubs, got the remote control and forgot about the lightsaber.

When Kyle came around looking for it Luke had to stall for time so he made up that 'trial' nonsense and went and swiped one of his apprentices Lightsaber, telling the poor boy 'it's a Jedi trial, I'm going to hide it in the forest, and you have to find it to become a Jedi.' Then he stuffed the Lightsaber in the cage and when Kyle asked about it he passed it off as 'a mystery of the Force'

Archived