Home

I need some help with MotS editing

Guest The_Gamesta

Guest The_Gamesta

Ok here I go....1.Can I make the cross hair a diff color or shap? If so how do I do this? 2.This one is about a saber I know that the saber I made can not be see in the game in MP just by me....but what if I used one of the palette things form MotS and just used the colors form it then would thay see it?? 3.This is about making a skin about a day ago I saw a cool skin the skin looks like a rock guy really neat looken but it was for JK not MotS....so how can I make one with a rock texture well one form the game? and if I can, can the ppl in the game see it as a rock guy?? I would think so...but I never know. Oh and if you know if I can get it some were please give me the site. One more thing for now I'm thinking of making a saber pack I have just about 3 now, if you have a idea for one let me know.

Guest Darth Kurgan

Trust me, if you want to make great addons, you're going to have to use new textures and stuff, and force people do download it and use it (really, in this day and age if people can't download a 2 meg file, then that's their problem).

Skin textures don't show up in MP games if you create them yourself, even if you use textures from Res2.gob or the equivalent in MOTS. I wish this were not so, but that's it.

You play as the skins in MOTS, or you make skins that others have to download, simple as that.

Of course, you can still play as any 3do in the game, but most of these don't have the proper pups, so they look messed up, or behave erratically, and a few crash the game.

As far as editing the crosshair, yes, you can do this, I assume you mean the normal crosshair, not the Scope one. The Scope one is a BM (use BMut and a paint program that handles BMPs to edit it), and I think the normal one is also a BM, but I'm not sure which one it is. I've made my own scope crosshair before.

Kurgan

Guest The_Gamesta

Thanks a lot for all your help....but I cant find the crosshair were you said it would be were else do you think it would be? I did find the scope crosshair....

Archived