Home

I have a few unanswered questions.

jmaynard37

Why do units always have to go backwards before going forward?

In single player missions the AI will not attack workers even when I send them into their base.

When I select a building the are 4 indicator lights. One shows if it has power another shows if it is shielded.

The other two are suppose to light up when the building or unit possesses the ability to become invisible or detect stealth units.

When does this happen?

How do I write triggers?

Some examples would be appreciated?

Say for example I wanted the mission goal be for Dark Maul to me Darth Vader on the other side of the map.

How would I do that?

I also read that there is a S.W.G.B.H web site, but I can't seem to find a link.

Next time you ask questions, please number them.

Anyway:

1. I don't understand the question.

2. I don't know why. They attack me.

3. Some units can detect stealth or submerged units. Detectors include: Sentry Posts and Bounty Hunters. Also, you can research a technology to make your Jedi Masters able to detect stealth or submerged units. Some units have stealth. You cannot see these units until they attack you (if they are your enemy's), or if you have researched a certain technology that allows you to see them. Your stealth units can be seen by you all of the time, and have the stealth indicator button lit up to show it. Stealth or submerged units include: Gungan light frigates, frigates, and advanced frigates, Jedi Masters (after Jedi Mind Trick upgrade tech) and Jedi Starfighters (Clone Campaigns only, after Jedi Mind Trick Upgrade).

4. Ask someone else.

5. Same as above

6. You would set the condition to "Object in area" and select Darth Maul as the object and the area as the area around Darth Vader. Then set the effect as "Declare Victory" with the source player being Player 1.

7. This is true. Just PM DarthMaulUK for the link.

:fett:

I think there are a few more units that can detect. IIRC, mounted troopers are supposed to be able to detect because their mounts do (sense of smell or whatever), at least one type of ship can detect (frigates or destroyers, can't remember which), buoys (CC) can detect.

Kryllith

I'm still trying to figure out the first question, but I think I MIGHT know what you're talking about. When you're grouping a bunch of spread out people, the ones in front while often walk back to the others (who are going forward) before they turn around and walk forward. This is simply to allow them to form up faster. Course, like I said, I might be misreading the question.

Kryllith

I think you misunderstood the question.

The units no matter if they are ground troops or air units seem to have to go backwards.

Although, you may be right, the units may need to go backwards in order to regroup into formation.

Thanx for the insite.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived