Home

Turning radius is too slow!

Guest Can o' Beans

Guest Can o' Beans

Hey there...new to the game (JK) and this forum. Good game, but one thing frustrates me. The turning radius is too freaking slow! Is there a patch, or perhaps the official update patch addresses this problem. I hate having to make 2 passes with my mouse just to turn 180 degrees. The framerate is fine...it's not the problem, mouse settings are maximum..that's not the problem. Would appreciate some help here. Thanks.

Guest LDB_Leeman

The only other way I can see this happening is if you have your mouse sensitivity right down within Windows - this also affects performance within JK - crank up the sensitivity in both Windows and in JK and see if that sorts it out.

------------------

www.thereckoning.co.uk - My Personal Starcruiser.

Guest Darth Kurgan

I think there is a bug (I think it's in Direct X) that makes it so you cannot rotate 360 degress continously, that is you have to make a pass with the mouse, then click it again and make another rotation. The speed is fine though. Like he said, try upping the sensitivity.

Do you have Ps2Rate? That smooths out your mouse scrolling in Windows.. might help.

Kurgan

Archived