Home

Qui-gon Jinn model

TEX360

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is awesome. It looks exactly like Liam Neeson even without a skin yet. I cant wait to have your Ep 1. Obi Wan and Qui Gon vs Cheshires Darth Maul in the Episode 1 level, or your epsode II Obi Wan and Mace vs Jango.

Saying it looks good is an insult! This is sooooo much better than good! I have some perplexities on how the hair is going to animate ingame, but the model is the exact replica of Liam Neeson. What is the polycount? Keep us updated on this one!

*I am a pit droid* that was long... I was sick of scooping bantha poo! :) :) :)

VERY nice! Tex! As JKeith said, it captures Neeson's likeness without even being skinned!

Keep up the awesome work!!

I know it's a bit early since you haven't totally finished any of these yet, but what's your next project after Mace? I hope you'll continue, this is some quality work!

BradFu!

Really, Tex. You got a talent. I can't wait for these Obi/Qui models... hurry! :D

Just a little something slightly related...

Can you make sure the Qui bot will have a green saber? It just bugs me when ALL lightside bots are running around with blue. Thanks.

Dude... i dunno if that is gonna animate as it should... but even if it doesnt one thing i gotta say is... your models totally rock.

I just hope you dont find too much trouble animating them.

I say this cuz the robes looks great, but you are probably bound to find animating issues on the shoulders cuz the tunic is too broad to the sides.

JO's models are skinny and they will mess up if you broaden them up too much.

I had tons of shoulder issues with tyrion before i could get it going ok because of that.

Hope you dont.

cheers mate

This is exactly what i've been waiting for. Looks very nice. Hope it works out ingame. I've only got one problem. I'v kinda gotten attached to the Chiss model in Multiplayer and i was hoping for him to have a Jedi outfit. Any chance you guys could use the heads of some of the existing characters in the game to make some made up Jedi to add to your pack?

WOOOOOOOOOWWW !!!

You can't imagine how much I'm excited of knowing that a model of quigon will be released !!!!!

Very very SOON I hope ;) ;) ;) !!!

Thank you and MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU,

Qui-Gon Jinn, a jedi knight protector of the Republic...

PS: Now, I can't wait to see him skinned.

Please show us others screens as soon as you progress in your work, that will relieve my waiting hehe ;). As someone said, my dream comes true ;).

Archived