Home

Qui-gon Jinn model

TEX360

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

let me be the billionth person (give or take a few ;))who says that the model, even sans skin, looks EXACTLY like qui-gon jinn. it'd be funny if you posted some pics, and asked people to guess who your model is ... i guarantee everybody would've said qui-gon.

awesome work, man! keep it up.

Thank you everyone for your comments. About the hilts, each model will have its own, jigsaw, a modeller friend of ours is helping us out with those, i think he has mace's hilt done already. Ill ask him for pics.

Hey congrats on an awesome looking model dude! I don't know how far into it you are but If you don't mind I'd love to help skin that thing. I just finished helping sithlord skin his Exar model and I'm aching to do some more work. If you want some references on my work as a texture artist, my skins are mainly at jk2files.com or jedi-outcast.com Most of you are familiar with the episode 2 skinpack I made :) anyway let me know i'd love to help out, unless of course you've already started the skinning process youself or have a skinner :)

omar_torresjr@hotmail.com

Later

This, the Obi-Wan models, and the upcoming Mace Windu are all part of a skin/model pack Tex and I are working on. I'll be skinning these things, so unfortunately there isn't any room for you. There will, however, be an SDK released with them, so you can make your own skins after the pack is released. Keep your eye on the forums for more news on the Light Jedi pack.

:D

Archived