Home

Qui-gon Jinn model

TEX360

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

awesome, now ill finally be able to do a re-enactment of qui gon + obi wan vs darth maul.. now if only someone would make a 2 vs 1 mod instead of me having to do team ffa, (which changes saber color and your outfit) then i would be able to kick some jedi a$$ or maybe i could destroy maul instead

OMG, that model REALLY looks like Liam Neeson!

Great work TEX! I can't wait to see this pack released, I sure as hell will be downloading it along with heaps of other people. Keep up the good work.

Perhaps eventually you could consider a "Jedi Counsil" pack;)

t3r, you retard! haven't you learned **** from bfp!! Now some mod is gonna come in here and rape you for spamming!! :D

nice model. without the skin he looks a lot younger than he should, but it's still early right? so no biggie. *waits at jk2.net for release*

I know it's been said... but this model is just amazing. All the Qui-Gon's I have, have some sort of huge fault to them. But this one doesn't look like it's got anything wrong with it. It's astonishing! w00t!

• 5 weeks later...

i sure hope it hasn't been abandoned ... this model ROCKS! considering that the scaling MOD is out, qui-gon can now actually be taller than everyone else, as he should.

TEX360, Mark_Li, any updates/news/progress for us?

w00t ... POST 250 ... tusken raider immortal!

Archived