Home

Qui-gon Jinn model

TEX360

Originally posted by Mark_Li

This, the Obi-Wan models, and the upcoming Mace Windu are all part of a skin/model pack Tex and I are working on. I'll be skinning these things, so unfortunately there isn't any room for you. There will, however, be an SDK released with them, so you can make your own skins after the pack is released. Keep your eye on the forums for more news on the Light Jedi pack.

... hopefully they're just really quiet...

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice man, this looks really good, I can't wait for your Ep 1 and

Ep 2 Obi-Wan models to come out too. You'd be really good at making a Mace Windu, Plo Koon, or some other jedi. Well, keep up the good work.

If he gave up, most likely he won't give it to someone else to finish. Yes, it's a wonderful model, but they never come out right when someone else finishes, unless they work together on it. When you have two artists with two different artistic views, things just don't turn out the way you might have planned; and I would not blame the original author for not wanting someone else to turn his artwork into something he had not envisioned.

Personally, I hope Tex comes back and finishes this. Or, at least, posts it on jediknightii.net; if he left the boards I can't blame him much either. Either way, be patient, let this thread die, and just hope the model gets done. You're not going to "remind" him that he hasn't finished a model; I'm pretty damn sure that's not something easy to forget.

Ok i have just spoken to TEX and he has assured me that both the obi wan and qui gon models are DEFINATLY NOT DEAD (good news i'm sure youll agree)

He is just very busy and hasnt had a chance to work on them for a bit but they will come just please be patient!

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by kman@polycount

FYI - I have started working on the skin for the obi wan model. Don't ask when it'll be done. It'll be done when it's done.

Ugh...'When it's done'. I must be hanging around the UT2003 forums too much, cause I'm hating that phrase, lol.

Good, a quality skin for an awesome model. :)

Archived