Home

Qui-gon Jinn model

TEX360

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Arco

Well I really, really, really and REALLY want to skin qui gon..... alas I don't know texes mail and I don't know if he is uvmapped or anything. Kman... you know whats going on? Cos I am down for skining him big time.

Arco:deathii:

Arco, Tex mentioned that he had not been able to get a hold of you for a while--he was under the impression you had disappeared. I didn't believe that, however, as I had seen your stuff posted here and at polycount recently. He said you were interested in skinning. He still has to mesh the head of quigon. I will talk to him and tell him to toss you an email to straighten all of this out.

-quamosity

Just a little mini update (very little :D) I've been exchanging e-mail with quamosity here and I'll be getting the models in game :) We were also discussing perhaps cooking up a little suprise for all the skinners out there :)

We'll definatly keep everybody posted

Toonces

http://www.drivingcatstudios.com (gotta redo the site, too amaturish)