Home

Qui-gon Jinn model

TEX360

Originally posted by Deetox187

You guys are more than welcome to the sounds i made for Mace, it'll be nice to see them put to use. I can probably do some for Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan too, i'll see what i can come up with. :)

Thanks Deetox, I missed this earlier. The sounds are great :) If you do want to grab some sounds for Qui-Gon (or Obi) I'd be happy to have you aboard :) I'd normally ask nomad, but he's incredibly busy with his band so I know he doesn't have the time to do it

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Toonces

Thanks Deetox, I missed this earlier. The sounds are great :) If you do want to grab some sounds for Qui-Gon (or Obi) I'd be happy to have you aboard :) I'd normally ask nomad, but he's incredibly busy with his band so I know he doesn't have the time to do it

Well i've got no commitments for the next few days so free time isn't a problem for me right now. I've already started on the sounds and they're coming along nicely, i don't think you will be dissapointed. ;)

Well i've got no commitments for the next few days so free time isn't a problem for me right now. I've already started on the sounds and they're coming along nicely, i don't think you will be dissapointed. ;)

Can't wait to hear what you've got, Deetox. You do nice work. :)

-Anakin

Nice, man, nice. You're almost there...

The eye size looks just about right... probably close enough to call finished. I think the mouth is still a bit too wide, but that just might be me.

The black around the bottom of the eyes is skinned I suppose. I reserve comments on that until i know for sure that it is just an accident or a uvw mapping thing.

Question: why do you have ©Raven Soft 2002 at the bottom of all your images?

Looks great Mars :D I just sent you some e-mail about Obi, check your inbox when you have the time

Originally posted by Scotchy

The eye size looks just about right... probably close enough to call finished. I think the mouth is still a bit too wide, but that just might be me.

The black around the bottom of the eyes is skinned I suppose. I reserve comments on that until i know for sure that it is just an accident or a uvw mapping thing.

Question: why do you have ©Raven Soft 2002 at the bottom of all your images?

I can keep tweaking the mouth, that's easy :) The black around the eyes is a combination of my uv's and the skin, I changed the uv's around a tiny bit since Arco last updated the skin, it'll be easially fixed though, 30 seconds of skin work will fix it

Oh, the Raven Soft thingy is just because I take my screenies with modview and I don't take the time to edit out the little copyright note

the area around the nose needs to be blended a little bit, theres a very distinct line there that could be fixed with a quick touch up on the skin tones around the nose. other than that and the eye socket thing, it looks great. has there been any progress with the Ep1 and 2 Obi-wan models? i see a thread about another Ep 1 Obi-wan but nothing about TEX's. His Ep 2 looked really good too

K i think i'm pretty much done with Qui-Gons sounds, can't think of anything more to add so i'll post it and see what you guys think.

heh, I really like them, Great job :D I don't think I would change a thing. Thanks Deetox :)

My pleasure glad you like em. :cool:

I'll work on Obi-Wan next.

If its episode 1 Obi-Wan,please dont put in the quote "You were right about one masta,the negotiations were short". I got sick of that in the very first obi-wan skin based off tyrion.

anything else and ill be extremely happy :D

Archived