Home

Qui-gon Jinn model

TEX360

I really love the look of your model!!! Is there anyway I would be able to test him out!!! I could help you with sounds and so on

I want this to be done soooo well

This game needs perfect great looking models--

the world will play JEDI OUTCAST AND LOVE IT!!!

THIS GAME IS GOING TO ROCK ALL STAR WARS FAN'S!!!

please give me a chance-for help!!-

RJW_ca "OUT!!!"

RJW_ca@hotmail.com

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by RJW_ca

I really love the look of your model!!! Is there anyway I would be able to test him out!!! I could help you with sounds and so on

RJW_ca "OUT!!!"

RJW_ca@hotmail.com

You know, it's hard to believe... but there's a Beta Testing forum! Can you believe it? People who are looking to beta test go there to post, as do the people who want their maps/models/mods/etc beta tested. It's really quite amazing how efficient this forum is if you stop posting the same crap over and over in different threads and just go to the correct forum. :rolleyes:

And did you just get this game or something? You seem a bit too excited... :lol:

RJW_ca "OUT!!!"

RJW_ca@hotmail.com

Why beta test when you dont know who made the model.

I'm pretty new to the Jedi forum

--sorry for asking to beta test the model that Toonces is doing(though it would be nice)--It looks great!!! really good

I want to help contribute in a good way!!! To make this game great because it can be. With the extensive models coming out which should of came with the game I'm sure all STAR WARS FANS would of all bought this !!!

So to everyone keep up the great work--

I'm sure you will all see some great models and skins coming from me soon.:ewok:

RJW_ca "OUT!!"

--sorry for asking to beta test the model that Toonces is doing(though it would be nice)--It looks great!!! really good

I want to help contribute in a good way!!! To make this game great because it can be. With the extensive models coming out which should of came with the game I'm sure all STAR WARS FANS would of all bought this !!!

I'm sure you will all see some great models and skins coming from me soon.:ewok:

It's ok that you want to help - it's ok that you want to beta test. You're just posting in the wrong place. Typically, if people want beta testers for their work they go to the beta testing forum, or they put a notice in the WIP thread that they're looking for beta testers. You should look for those things before you post other offers for "help" (there were none in this thread).

The game has been great for months... you're acting like it just came out. It's not like the people on this forum don't know it isn't great (if they didn't they wouldn't be here).

And before you get into modeling/skinning, make sure you know what you're up against, because it's a lot of work.

Welcome to the forums, by the way. :D

Wow...I haven't come to the forums for a long time o.o

I'm not sure ifthis is the same Qui-Gon model, but I remember seeing a kickass one being made...but people were saying it was given up on for some reason...if this is it, that'd be nice simply because of the fact that it wasn't given up on like how it was said.

Wonderful looking model, by the way...I briefly looked over a few pics.Heh...the last time I posted here, I posted about trying to get 3d studio max to work, which it never did, so I gave up on that..so now, the only way I'd do any models is if someone were to let me know if you can export from Poser 4(it's all i have that works) so that someone can take it once I do a model or something. Anyway...that's that...glad to see some of these models still being made..and some of the great onesalready released...which are pretty cool.

By the way..I'm not sure if this has been addressed yet, because I didn't bother to read every page..just skimmed..but will there be varients for Qui-Gon...as in Tatooine Qui-Gon(d'no the actual "name"), Robed Qui-Gon(seen in the beginning on the tf starship), one with a hood, perhaps...an unrobed one...and perhaps the "force training qui-gon" like the action figure Isaw awhile back...I could probably find a picture of it again...Qui-Gon looks younger(I think..dun remember it very much) and is wearing mostly black...looks pretty cool, actually.

I wonder what post number I'm on..

RJW_ca "OUT!!"

I agree with you, it would be great if all these icon characters did come with the game.... but then again, we wouldnt have gotten a chance to show our great modeling/skinning skills if they had. I often wonder why Lucas Arts avoids making a game that is dedicated more to the hardcore fans... oops I'm going to far out of the real topic (you got to watch that in forums, people get mad!):rolleyes: ...

Mars out!

Originally posted by MysticSpade

wasn't this and some of Toonces other work s'posed to be released last weekend. i was just wonderin if they decided to tweak some more things b4 their release.

I've been following the model threads and I don't remember reading anything about any of Toonces work supposed to have been released last weekend. I'm pretty sure he's just wrapping up the details.

Originally posted by JEDI_Anakin_S

I've been following the model threads and I don't remember reading anything about any of Toonces work supposed to have been released last weekend. I'm pretty sure he's just wrapping up the details.

Yeah, I know nothing like that was said. He's just got some little things to work out, at this point. Probably got other things going on as well. Just a little patience (Guns and Roses), yeaah yeaahh... Just a little patience. God, I've heard more release dates for this model then for any Guns and Roses albums. Coincedence... I think not! (did I just give my age away or what?)... I meant Incubis. Mars out!

Originally posted by MysticSpade

i coulda swore that someone posted that. but anyways it's worth the wait.

Yes, someone did post that, but it was something they made up. Not an "official" release date from Toonces. I believe they said something to the effect of "this should've been out last weekend." I'll look thru the thread to see if I can find it.

very nice work, fellas.

and boy does he ever look ticked off ... maybe a little TOO mad. it's all in the eyebrows ... make them less menacing maybe?

one thing for sure, i wouldn't want to mess with him or meet him in a dark alley.

keep up the great work!

Originally posted by Toonces

heh, the regular Qui-Gon skin looks enlightened and peaceful so we're doing a evilish one for the CTF's, at least one of them

Delightfully evil looking, Toonces. :dev11:

Looks great. And DoTF Version 2 should be out later today! Can't wait to use Qui-Gon in that map.

Archived