Home

Qui-gon Jinn model

TEX360

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tell me what time plz.. Because I have to go to bed soon!

And I would really like to know what time..

And if its tomorrow, I will stay up all night thinking

"obi-wan quigon obi-wan quigon WHICH ONE!?!?!?!?!?!"

I woke up at 5AM this morning because I was so exited! :D

[Yay I am a sith]

darn, if you hadnt decided who to release first i was going to say dont tell anyone, and put the file up on Jediknightii.net as "Toonces lil Suprise" with no screenshots so we would have to download it to find out. it would be like opening a christmas gift.

Okay..don't take this as me being impatient or anything. But I am confused. I thought that Qui-Gon would be released today, and Obi-Wan tomorrow. o.o...today came and went. I'm just confused about this, btw. I know something may have come up and all, which is why I'm asking.

Thanks, Toonces. Didn't mean to come accrossed like I was being impatient or anything. I have indeed been very excited about this Qui-Gon model ever since the first Qui-Gon model was made by Tex. What kinds of sounds have been put into this baby? Any Liam movies besides Episode I? Multiple taunts? That's something I missed from the Mace, but it wasn't a biggie or anything.

Originally posted by Lord Tnuc

Thanks, Toonces. Didn't mean to come accrossed like I was being impatient or anything. I have indeed been very excited about this Qui-Gon model ever since the first Qui-Gon model was made by Tex. What kinds of sounds have been put into this baby? Any Liam movies besides Episode I? Multiple taunts? That's something I missed from the Mace, but it wasn't a biggie or anything.

Nah, you didn't come across that way, I'm just happy you guys enjoy what I'm doing, that's the main reason I do it :D

Qui-Gon has a whole bunch of taunts, all from Episode I I beleive. There is a summary somewhere in this thread.

I'm just polishing him now, looking for errors, but he's done now, just making final tweaks. I estimate his release time at 2-3 hours maxium. I'll of cource post a announcement here first :D

Archived