Home

Qui-gon Jinn model

TEX360

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by -Chrono_MOT-

Mystic, did you reserve Budokai too? They moved it up to Dec 4th release date :)

Too bad it's not online...I was looking forward to facing you in the clash of the saiyans :p

Anywho, Toonces...I haven't looked through the thread because I'm at work, but do you have any CTF screens yet?

your darn tootin i reserved it. i'm sure there's gonna be some on-line capabilities later for it just not in the original release of it. so sooner or later i'll get you fight ya.

also i've seen the Blue ctf for Gui-Gon but no red one has it been made and no screens or just not made yet.

Hey MysticSpade... don't take this as a flame, but you could clean up your signature (and make it easier for people to look at your avatars) if you made it a clickable link with a name, rather than looking at the address. If you're not sure how to do that you can PM me.

And Toonces, you ever get itchy all over waiting for a model? ;) j/k

If I did though, they'd be for your models. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I have been waiting for this model for quite some time, Toonces. Thank you ;.;. Good job on it, too. I think it looks great, so far. Will you be doing a skin pack? I think I might have suggested this before...I saw a picture of a Jedi Training Armor Qui-Gon Jinn action figure awhile back, I think..where he and Obi-Wan wore different looking tunics..black, but slightly armored and decorated, I think. And have you thought about sounds?

"I will do what I must (, Obi-Wan.)" would be nice...without the Obi-Wan part.

"Concentrate on the moment..feel...don't think..use your instincts."

"May the Force be with you."

"The Queen trusts my judgement."

"I sense an unusual ammount of fear" (for something as trivial as a trade dispute, I think)

"whenever you gamble, my friend, you eventually lose."

"Our meeting was not a coincidence."

"It was well trained in the jedi arts."

"We should be patient."

I could think up others, but...the list could easily go on and on with Qui-Gon.

Archived