Home

Qui-gon Jinn model

TEX360

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, Sith Lord has it right, I'll just be getting the models rigged properly and in game :)

The models themself are extremely well built and should be really easy to skin and to get animated

I havent been able to begin to work on the models yet, the uvmaps are missing, and one of the max files won't open. I e-mailed quamosity and we'll be able to get this resolved as soon as I hear from him

Toonces

http://www.drivingcatstudios.com

Powered by Sith :lightning

Well as soon as i get the uvmaps all I am gonna do is skin. So expect pics from me a couple of hours after I get the model and uvmaps!

I am going to really go all out on this one I already have some ref pics but I need MORE. So anybody that has links etc to qui gon ref pics send em my way. I am making (well i am gonna try to) photorealistic... which isn't often done by me but the mesh looks so great it just has to be done.

Arco:deathii:

Quamosity sent me three max files (Pad-Obi, Qui-Gon, and one other that had an error, I think it's episode 2 Obi) as well as some exported .uvw's that refuse to import into max.

I e-mailed quamosity, but he hasn't gotten back to me yet. Hopefully Tex can e-mail me the max files with proper texutre coords, or in some other format.

Originally posted by Grafox

Yep, have gamespy, nick: Grafox[NL]

Ah.. So that WAS you in the JKII lobby that one day. :p I tried adding you, I won't stop till you authorize me. So don't try to run. ;-/

And someone went overboard with the smilies. :o

Originally posted by K.O

Ah.. So that WAS you in the JKII lobby that one day. :p I tried adding you, I won't stop till you authorize me. So don't try to run. ;-/

And someone went overboard with the smilies. :o

Yep that was me, I guess :)

Can't add or authorize you atm, my comp is dead, well, the one that is able to play jk2. Once it's back from repairs (next thursday, I hope) I'll do it.

there arent any screenshots with any more progress yet cos the skinning hasnt started

but if im right toonces has the models and could get some screenshots of the models as they were/still are, as the old screenshots arnt around any more

it should intrest people who havent seen these great models yet

I talked to Tex about fixing up the model/getting it in .3ds format and he will work on that. He was busy with school and didn't have the time when I asked him, but he will get on it shortly. Sorry to keep you waiting, Toonces--but he will be making progress on it all.

Thanks

Ask and you shall receive :D

http://www.drivingcatstudios.com/TexQui-Gon.jpg

http://www.drivingcatstudios.com/Epi1-obi.jpg

I can't open the max file for Episode II Obi-Wan, but K-man is skining him so it's all good

quamosity, If Tex doesn't have the time I can just unwrap him myself, it's not a problem :) All he needs are the texture coords and skining can begin

Archived