Home

The Return of Mara Jade

Edward Peretti

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, stress levels were rising! The problem was a corrupt or missing file in the system config. preventing my OS from starting. The only way I could think of fixing it was to re-install windows again. So whilst I could have been working on mara, I spent the whole day re-installing everything I had on my system :\

expect more updates soon :)

will the knee pads be surfaces that can turn off as well? cause i'm sure people aren't going to want all the skins to have knee pads. its the same deal as Jans glove, theres no way around it, but it would be great if your model was a different story. I say on your model, all the extra "assories" should be deselctable surfaces. There would be sooo many different combinations, we'd probably never have to see another jan or tavion re-skin again. great work on the model too, looks 100 times better than the jan model.

Originally posted by EmperorJello

Try this... it's the latest picture of Mara Jade, from the essential guide to characters.

http://www.geocities.com/grandadmiraljello/mara.bmp

It's a geocities image, so copy paste the link.

Also... my image editor is a bit wacky, so I couldn't make the .bmp into a .jpg

In any case, see it... it'll be helpful.

the link is dead.

Originally posted by Edward Peretti

she's still got the long hair, gonna work on it tonight. She has knee pads, though they're not that visible, but the shape's still intact.

computer crashed last night. Nearly lost everything :eek:

great model

i think you should have the hair long but flat - as oppossed to big80s style.

It would be great if you had loads of surfaces like jackets etc

that you could turn off using surf files-so that skinners could use her as a base model

Wow, looking good, Ed! Can't wait till it's done :) To repeat an often asked question, will you be throwing in some extra surfaces for customization purposes? :) I'd love to see some Tabards and belt on her so she can be a prequel-era Jedi :D It'll be cool to have a good female model to base skins on :D

i think once this amazing looking model is done someone should make a leia, i have seen some one, rather blank leia skin but skinning this curvy model into a leia would be really good.

mara jade rocks so i am pleased to see this great model being made of her, looks amazing, keep us updated ed

Archived