Home

The Return of Mara Jade

Edward Peretti

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're probably right Adonai, you do know more about this than I do. It's just that item said "Skinned in greyscale" so I took it to meaning that the skin on the model was in greyscale. However, I gather a totaly different meaning from "Textured in greyscale", which may have been what item originally intended to put.

Im very amazed at this model. You have made her not only accurate, but she also has a killer body. My friend and I had a long discussion about it and we came to the conclusion that this species of woman is on the verge of extinction. They exist only in a.) Victoria's Secrets catalogues b.) As popstars such as Britney Spears or c.) in catholic schools. :D I myself have come across this type of girl in school since I go to a catholic highschool. Ah its good to be me. Hehe.

Ahh, hey all!...um...not much updates. Been out drinking the whole weekend. Will try to work on her soon. I'm trying to convince my employers to let me release the underbody of the mesh, otherwise it may not see the light of day and I'll have to fuse the jacket and body together etc.

later

Edd

I made a brief explination on page 3 of the thread. I had another chat to my boss at the end of the day and he seemed pretty easy going about it. So I guess the plan is to release her naked ass in an SDK when she's finished. But be patient all. It could take a while.

is it too late to add little items to be turned on and off? :rolleyes: because you could kill multiple birds with just these suggestions. :)

mara jade: http://clan-cd.tripod.com/jk2/mara_jade2.txt

- the little neck wrap with goggles

- knee pads

- some sort of backpack

shira brie: http://clan-cd.tripod.com/jk2/shira_brie2.txt

- an empty holster on the left leg

don't get me wrong, i'm happy with everything thus far. :D i'd just be that much more happier. ;) also, mara and shira have similar hair and build.

Archived