Home

The Return of Mara Jade

Edward Peretti

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by DarkLord_44

I made sure. I got a program and did it. I triple check to see if I got the right Mhz and everything. If you can do it that would be great. You don't have to rename everything, I will do that if you send to me at Dannymiller3 on aol or theboyds10@hotmail.com

I don't have time tonight - I'll take a crack at it tomorrow.

Kran, havent you been anywhere here lately???? People have said about 1000000 times, that there is a file server error or some crud, andy needs a new processer to get more files, and read the thread and dont say cheap boring off topic stuff like

'This isnt out yet is it? Oh and why isn't jkii.net updating?' plz

Hey Edward

I know you work for a video game company and everything, but if you have any troubles getting this fantastic model ingame, as toonces for help he has gotten alot of great models ingame.

I also have a couple of questions,

#1 Do you plan on making LOD's?

#2 Could you use the ponytail head model for say the CTF skins?

hey all! I ripped all the sounds from the MOTS cd and am in the process of picking them out (mabey even edit some) thanks for uploading them DarkLord_44, mabey people can pick out a good taunt. I plan to LOD her before getting her ingame. I'll see what I can do about the ponytail version. cheers Sith Lord, I'll definately drop toonces a mail if I ever get stuck. There is no official release date but she should be out soon.

later

Edd

Archived