Home

The Return of Mara Jade

Edward Peretti

Originally posted by JEDI_Anakin_S

I prefer the regular hair to the ponytail. The only two female models in JK2 right now have ponytails...

that's why there would be both... besides, jan and tavion may have ponytails, but the rest of the model sucks for editing.

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all,

I'm gonna work on these problems as soon as I can get some time (probably friday)

I think what Darth Loki said is pretty much spot on. Most models have that problem with the overhead swing (not as bad as mine) but it lies mainly in the mesh and not the weighting, so I may have to make some alterations to it, which could take time, but rest assured it's for the best :)

later

Edd

Hi

For the arm, it's a problem with the animations files. Some moves seems to have some "bugs" . For example open a glm file in modview and just play the move a2..stabback or something like this (it's at the beginning) u will see that the right arm is turn to 180° and for other moves like the saber attack it's the same.

The only way to make this looks better is to attach the bones humerus and humerusX to the torso shoulder but then it's the torso to not deform normally in some moves, so choose what you want but it can't be perfect

moooa

great model edward :D if you want help pm me :)

Originally posted by Hellfire Jedi

Truly didn't know there would be both and i sorta doubt it althought that sounds like a ''smashing'' idea :p

i didn't say there would be both definately... i was just suggesting and backing my idea. /me prays to ed for surfaces

Someone knows which surfaces are surfables (if there's one), I mean Jacket (hope this one), The Saber on her belt (if it's still there), That Gun and the kneepad??? (if that's that thing on her knees)...

cause they're the only parts that I see were added to the "base model"... If someone know please reply...

If I type something wrong... sorry my english is not as good...

Originally posted by Master_Payne

Someone knows which surfaces are surfables (if there's one), I mean Jacket (hope this one), The Saber on her belt (if it's still there), That Gun and the kneepad??? (if that's that thing on her knees)...

cause they're the only parts that I see were added to the "base model"... If someone know please reply...

If I type something wrong... sorry my english is not as good...

i've been trying to find this out as well, but i haven't gotten an answer. :/

I had a look at it last night. It's pretty useless to fix. I have a few more ideas at hand but I think it's a case of re-modeling that area of the mesh so it can deform better. There is also another bug in which segment seams are visible around that area due to the poor deformation, so it's all quite a major fix. I'll work on it at the weekend.

Archived