Home

Yes it's TRUE . . I am a NOOB

Dark_ZONE

Well hello my fellow JEDI's,

I will call of of you "Master" as I have done many times in the last four days As I thrill to your awesome saber-manship!!

I ask one thing from you . . A little teaching for this lowly padawan . . . :(

I know the Back/Stab is not a favorable technique amongst all Jedi, but it is powerful . . I am assuming that you do it by pushing Back and your Primary at the same exact time, but only when someone is behind you . . . This sometimes results in a complete sweeping motion for me too with the same effect though.

How in the Heck do you guys RUN UP WALLS . . I saw a whole server of guys doing it, and I couldn't get up to where they were, so I started just giving them nudges with my saber throw to get them to fight me down on the ground . . and next thing I know . . I see a vote to "KICK" Me . . . LOL . . I just wanted to play . . Oh by the way . . I play as RONIN . . but the name was taken, so I play as Dark ZONE when I am feeling the DARK SIDE take over . . LOL.

Can any one help me out with this? . . also Why does the majority of servers shut OFF CHAT . . I love telling people what an awesome battle that was . . right after I re-Spawn . . LOL

Oh and how do people talk with their character's voice?? Man I am a NOOB!!

Later guys . .

RONIN

:confused: :confused: :confused:

It's fun to pretend we're Jedi masters. Look back in a few months and everyone will be laughing at their own newbish ways, even those with post counts in the 100's, I promise you.

I'm just used to playing cs, tribes, q3, ut, etc, I guess, where there's always 2-3 year leet veterans ready and willing to own you.

Newbs.

Newbish ways?... I guess I'm just used to seeing people who have been playing games like Q3 or CS for 2-3 years but still manage to be only mediocre at the game...

Besides which, you do not have to be elite to not be a newbie.

Originally posted by Lime-Light

:newbie:

Yeah....I'll teach you how to fight. Look me up, im:

{DM}Lime-Light

And HE DID!!!

Lime Light was very kind and showed me more of the Jedi Ways . . . I might add that he is extremely good too!!

Thanks to all of you who replied to my post . . I hope I get a chance to play all of you SOON!!

Archived