Home

Hey sorry I have not been on much

Guest The_Gamesta

Guest The_Gamesta

Well I DLed a file (Zone Flooder) well I thout thats what it was but it was a virus and it messed our computer all up, and we had to reinstall all our junk......So to all of you who thinking about DLing some thing off a site think twice about it befor you do..

------------------

yoda2.gifTake home you I will

Guest Kurgan

Serves you right, thinking you could "hAx0r" the zone with a program.

Btw, I heard they patched the Zone to fix the effects of that long ago. It only works in the small game rooms (where it is entirely pointless).

Also "ZSettings" was patched as well. It let you change the settings for each game. And of course people used it to do such mature things as change what the person wrote to "I M GAY!!!!!!!11111."

That's the Zone for ya.... and keep your virus protection up to date!

Uncle Kurgan says:

"Remember kids, when you download stuff from Mr. wArez, and Mr. hAx, you take your chances!"

Kurgan

Guest The_Gamesta

Yea I know it was dumb but hey......You onley live once...........I bet you would be pissed too...the bad thing is it was not my computer....Reformatted the HDD a lot of stuff got lost..

------------------

yoda2.gifTake home you I will

Guest Orbvs_Terrarvm

Virus's suck. Be sure to scan any thing you download before you activate it.

I got one a couple weeks ago (I had reformatted my drive earlier and not put my virus protection back on yet)and I thought I would use my CD-RW to store files I don't want to loose before I reformat but the dang virus made Windows unable to see any of my CD drives.

I got pissed and ran find files and checked all files that had been accessed within the time I activated the virus and deleted those files and used my backed up registry and every thing was back to normal.

Archived