Home

How long did it take you to...

Guest dekard

About 10 minutes. After the first round, I turned on the invincibility cheat and turned off the AI. When that didn't help, I spotted the wall panel, reactivated the AI, and shut off my saber.

------------------

"The Beasts know much that we do not." -Ancient Jedi proverb

Guest dekard

I was playing the game straight for FIVE hours. I figured, because the Dark Mara was absolutey ROCK hard, and took a long time to beat, that Dark Kyle must take even longer. It did not help matters that I did the "put the lightsaber away" thing with the Dark Mara who then proceeded to slay me. Those last few levels were some of the most intuativley designed I have ever seen!

Guest psyduck78

My fight with Dark Mara was funny.

I pushed her into the water(from where you came in) and I kept hitting her with lightning.

Guest Darth Kurgan

*SPOILER ALER - Heck, this whole thread is a spoiler *

I think the first time I got to the end, I tried for about five minutes (the time it took me to kill him the first time roughly, playing on hard). Then I switched off my saber to punch his lights out, and that's when it happened. ; )

Since then I've tried and tried, but to no avail. I wish you COULD kill him and get a different ending.

Kurgan

Guest Anubis

That woulda been cool.... have the temple take you (mara) in his place or somthing...

PS you will all think it's bull but about 30 seconds...

[This message has been edited by Anubis (edited April 06, 2000).]

Archived