Home

Torn Souls - A Modification for ???

E.B.o.R.C.

I am the founder and concept artist for my concept mod titled Torn Souls. It is inspirered by the Samurai Showdown series of fighting games. Rather than be special move based, I would rather see it to become more of skill with the blade. This mod is to have a more modern feel to it as far as a character design and some levels. You can find out most of the details at my temporary website:

http://www.geocities.com/evilbowlofricecrispies/tornsoulsmod.html

I am looking for every member possibly needed for a mod besides a concept artist (that is me ). I would really prefer if you had some experience in working with a mod team. When applying for a position, please send me an e-mail to evilbowlofricecrispies@yahoo.com with the following peices of information in it:

- Position Wanted

- Experience (Images, movies, etc. of your work. A website would as well as long as the mod has proof of work.)

-Suggection of game engine (JKII:JO or UT2003)

- Reasons for engine selection

- Other ways of contacting you.

As stated from information needed, I would you to be a bit familiar with the Unreal code, but until the developing tools come out for UT2003, we will not know, no?

Anyways, I feel that JK2 would provide the best coding for what I am looking for, and hopefully future members of the mod team.

AS you will see from the site, it has not been updated in quite some time. I am currently working on changing the site to something more pleasing to the eyes and working on new drawing of the characters. I am hoping for around 10 characters to be in it, each with there own personality and skills, weapon(s), and style. Despite being very ambitious, I believe it can be done.

Also, if you would like for info that may not be provided on the website, please e-mail at evilbowlofricecrispies@yahoo.com

Thanks, and I hope this mod can take flight here, where it did not (but gained much attention) in the Unreal 2 community.

I have a IRC channel now. It is #tornsouls @ irc.enterthegame.com

here you can get more info about the mod and just talk in general. Also, I am looking for a dedicated OP to keep the channel running. If you are interested in joining or becoming an OP, please stop by. I will be there as much as possible.

Archived