Home

Theed Palace (MP entry codes & more):

Guest Kurgan

Guest Kurgan

I was bored the other night and was messing around with this JK MP level. Not bad, I love the architecture, although there are some framerate problems here and there (if I only had a video card with more than 8 megs of VRam!). ; )

The code to get into the first room (I think it's on the lower level) is 8 3, and the second (higher up) is 7 7. I like how in the second room you can lay down some mines with that other switch, while you get the code entered.

The first code opens up a room with the Rail Detonator and some charges, and the second a Concussion Rifle with ammo.

Good luck kicking some butt!

I also think it's cool how the author put in some dead Battle Droids that can be Force Thrown around (like in the movie). However, the "Duel of the Fates" sabering place (with the big tall beams) isn't that impressive. Not in the awe-inspiring sense that "Duel of the Fates SE" had it. Of course this map does it quick and dirty and there's no framerate problems (unlike DOTF SE).

The breakable windows were a nice addition, and it appears you can do some sneaking around out there. The view is nice (although there really isn't anywhere to go). I was hoping you could fall off, like in Tree Canopy for MOTS. ; )

The ships in the docking bay look very nice. It would have been cool if the author had had the battle droids cut up in pieces or at least looking better than simply maniquins standing upright on the ground. But, it's still nice that they were included.

Kurgan

[This message has been edited by Kurgan (edited May 30, 2000).]

Guest jedicamp

yeah, I noticed that too. The droids do need some work. Did you find the secret room that you slice open the bars and go up a elevator and find the TPMTC logo?

jedicamp

------------------

Friends are just enemies who don't have the guts to kill you. - jedicamp

Guest Kurgan

No, I've been here since 1997...

I'll have to check that out, thanks. It's a big level after all.. ; )

Kurgan

Guest The-Rogue-Jedi

is theed palace a single player episode for JK or MoTS?Please tell me cuz it sounds like a good play.

------------------

In search for the true sequel to Jedi Knight.

Archived