Home

Having trouble allocating stars for "force powers."

Guest Caligari

Guest Caligari

I'm enjoying playing "Jedi Knight," but have run into a strange problem. I'm currently playing the "Into the Dark Palace" section. There are two ramps that need to be switched on. Once the ramps converge, you run over and jump over them. However, when I go to my Jedi powers screen, I can't allocate my two stars to the "Jedi Speed" icon (which is the only icon lit). In the instruction book, it says to click on the lit icon and the stars will automatically pop up next to it. Unfortunately, this doesn't work. I've clicked on the icon, double clicked it, hit all the keys on the key board, clicked all the mouse buttons, even clicked on the stars. Nothing works. What I'm I doing wrong? I can't really continue the game, until this is fixed. Any help you could give me, would be much appreciated.

Guest LDB_Leeman

Stars have to be assigned to powers between levels. You should have allocated the force stars BEFORE beginning the level (once you complete the previous level, you should get a cutscene, then a screen with Secrets found etc, then the Force Power screen. This is where you should allocate your stars (It is impossible to do this mid-game, as you have obviously found out :-) )

Hope that's of some use to you.

------------------

www.thereckoning.co.uk - My Personal Starcruiser.

Archived