Home

Recruiting editing team for a new Jk or Mots mod

Guest Syclonix

Guest Syclonix

I need an editing team for a mod I'm about to start. The mod is based on mandalorians(Boba Fetts). Details are still sketchy. The objective in one of the various maps is to either kill the leader of the other team or destroy the whole army(not including leader). Basicly its a whole new concept w/ team play as a major part of success. There will be many new weapons, levels skins and so on.

I need three modelers, two skinners, 4 programmers, and 3 level editors, and 1 graphic artist.

If you guys are interested contact me on icq(10935939) or mail me at syclonix@home.com.

If you'd like to see some of my unfinished work head to http://syclonix.net

Guest The_Gamesta

Hello there I would like to help you out as much as I can, I can make saber cogs,new mats for sabers and I can make model skins....If you would like my help I will be glad to, To get a hold of me I'm here or try my Zone name "The_Gamesta" and I'm on there a lot........ biggrin.gif

Guest Syclonix

My icq# is 10935939, contact me there, or email me at syclonix@home.com. I don't use the zone and neither will this mod, it will be all out battles how the hell do you battle with 2 ppl on team team? eheh. Anyway if you dont have icq pls download at www.icq.com

Syclonix

Guest The_Gamesta

Well....most of the time if there is more than 4 ppl the game will lag and the game is no fun if it lags un less thay have DSL Cabel ro some thing....and most ppl dont do IP games. The mod will not do that good.

Guest Syclonix

I don't think it will be that laggy.. maybe 5 on a team max.. ya gotta have lotsa ppl otherwise this type of teamplay aint fun.

BTW I got cable a month ago hehe =P

Syclonix.

Archived