Home

Favorite characters...

Guest Garindan

Guest Garindan

What is your favorite character to use in Jedi Knight or Mysteries of the Sith? I like the Tusken, he's so cool!!!!

I recently got the jabba's palace with the Rancor in it, man i love that!!! Too bad they didn't make the hallway a little wider so the rancor could "escape" i got him out of his cell, but it started banging up against the walls repeatedly and eventually it came over one of those trap doors, and i pressed the button and it fell down!!!

------------------

Visit my page at http://pub26.ezboard.com/bgamesthattakeoverthecomputer

I've seen the Rancor get "out" into the open.. it seems only to happen in games with lots of folks. Lag can play tricks on you in that one as the AI isn't synched properly (multiple rancors appear in MP games).

I enjoyed playing that level alot though..

; )

My fav skin has to be the Veamon. I somehow picture him as a real Jedi character in some never-made movie..

Kurgan

Guest Garindan

I always thought he (veamon) was related to Thrawn, oh, i only play the multiplayer levels by myself since i can't put it on my mom and dad's computer.

umm, do you know of any good fun levels i can get, 'cause i think i'm about ready to go on a downloading spree and get alot of jedi knight levels and mots levels.

Guest LDB_Leeman

I always use the Mandalore skin (well, a slightly modified version that someone made). It gives a more Boba Fett look to the skin by giving it "proper" shoulder pads (smaller, one on each arm), a cloak and slightly improved textures.

------------------

www.thereckoning.co.uk - My Personal Starcruiser.

I see what you mean, I wondered that myself.

However Thrawn I believe is supposed to be a different race. Granted they look a bit similar, but Veamon is described as "silver" in the scripting, and in fact he's a grey color. Thrawn is pale blue. Plus the Veamon is missing the trademark glowing red eyes. And Thrawn has hair... ; )

Kurgan

Guest Garindan

yeah, i forgot about those cool red eyes and hair. How comes they didn't put Gran or the Ithorian in the multiplayer? Is it because all the movement those characters have?

Guest Slacker Type

I almost always play using the "Orange" skin. My favourite skin is the guy with the swanky red pyjamas in MotS, but I don't play multiplayer MotS.

Guest Sailor Meike

Well, my favorite is Santa. I make him a Dark Sider and I call him EVIL SANTA!!!

Hohoho, a nightmerry christmas. smile.gif

------------------

I'm the protector of Justice and anime,

I'm Sailor Meike!!!

Guest oninosensi

I found the coolest skin- Elvis!!! You can be slain by The King, Baby!! hehe

Now I just need a flying Elvis (i.e. Honeymoon In Vegas), that would be soo cool... Just put nice flashing lights on him, can't hide in the dark, but ya don't need to, 'cause he is The King, Baby.

------------------

"you got me an ABNORMAL BRAIN?"

Guest oninosensi

Hey! Get me a jet pack for him! Then he's trully a Flying Elvis!!! Awesome thought, thanks...

It is from Young FronkienStiene.

------------------

"You gave me an ABNORMAL BRAIN?!"

Archived