Home

Special Force COGs needed for multiplayer...

Guest Forceflow

Guest Forceflow

Hey everybody! I'm Forceflow-tap, and I've got a request. I play MOTS at lunch everyday with my friends at lunch, and I have a request for those people that spend time editing JK/MOTS. I need a force power cog that DISABLES grip, Deadly sight, protection, and blinding for MOTS multiplayer. THe reason is that the two asswipes that play with me argue about the force powers all the time, about how deadly sight/grip/blinding/protection is too cheap. Can somebody PLEASE make a patch for me so I don't have to listen to them WHINE!!!!!

THanks...

------------------

Guy that kicks his

friends butts at JK/MoTS

everyd

Guest LDB_Leeman

try doing no-force matches - those are real tests of skill - none of this poncy jumping/speed sight - just your eyes, your ears and a weapon. Much more fun.

------------------

www.thereckoning.co.uk - My Personal Starcruiser.

Guest The_Gamesta

Hey tell them to shut the hell up......That is if you are the host...and start the game with the settings you want.

Guest Forceflow

If I did that, then they'd start their own game and continue to whine!

------------------

Guy that kicks his

friends butts at JK/MoTS

everyd

Guest LDB_Leeman

Just to get things straight, do your friends moan because they hate having the powers used against them, or do you moan because the powers are used against you?

Either way, the best way to sort this out is to learn how to counter each power (I'm pretty sure that each one can be countered somehow).

------------------

www.thereckoning.co.uk - My Personal Starcruiser.

Archived