Home

Hyperview

ReAcToR

Now that Hyperview is dead/down, what has happened to the hundreds upon hundreds of levels that were on the website? Some of those levels were exclusive only to Hyperview. Can someone here or someone from the staff please post a link to where I can download all of the files from Hyperview so that I can store them on CD. Hopefully Hyperview hasn't pulled a Jedi Knight Outpost and shutdown operations before people could download all of the levels that were only available at their website.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Nope...nothing particular, but there were hundreds of files on that website, and many of them can't be found anywhere else. The same thing happened when JKOutpost shut their doors. I like to archive all of the JK/MotS levels/mods that come out...just a strange hobby I have...and alot of my buddies do the same thing. We're sort of...JK historians I guess you could say, and these sites that are dying, are killing off access to alot of files that will never again be found. :(

Thanks for any help that you may have! It saddens me to see alot of things dying out after all of these years...jediBoard, Hyperview, JKOutpost, Recon-Droid. :(

Archived