Home

Does the Dark Jedi Kyle have an ending at the end of JK?

Guest Qui-Gon Jinn

Guest Qui-Gon Jinn

Does the Dark Jedi Kyle have an ending at the end of Jedi Knight? (I know that this may sound dtupid, but I never beat the game with the dark side.) wink.gif

------------------

quigon.jpg

"Be Mindful of the Living Force." - Qui-Gon Jinn

Guest Tycho_Celchu

Yes, there's an alternate ending. I don't remember exactly, but it has something to do with you being the new Emperor, and crushing your little holo of your father talking to you.

Guest LDB_Leeman

I always preferred the Dark side ending.

In the Light side ending all Kyle does is carve a statue of Qu Rahn and Morgan Katarn (yeah, great LEC...).

THey could've made something of Kyle and Jan (I dunno, maybe a love interest - that would've been good - it's a shame they ditched Jan for Mara in MotS).

The Dark side ending does, as Tycho correctly put it, depict Kyle as the new Emperor, and was altogether better.

I think they should have made MotS have two seperate beginnings, dependant on which ending in JK you got - that would have made it a lot better. (and they should've given it high-res sound! Ugh, its all muffled!)

<TRANSMISSION ENDS>

------------------

www.thereckoning.co.uk - My Personal Starcruiser.

Guest NinjaFox

Would be fun if DF3 have alternate endings, maybe even missions ! maybe somewhere in the middle of the game you get to pick a path, and get new missions from there ? Not just different jedi powers and that.

And by the way, with all that AI in new games, is it really that hard to give the Jedi a partner or so ? Daikatana have partners, Unreal Tournament have partners in Capture The Flag and Domination.

Archived