Home

A little Help

Guest Obi-wan Shinobi

Guest Obi-wan Shinobi

Hey guys, I just got the game the other day and I am having a little trouble and thought maybe one of you could help me out. i am on level 3. I have made it the waterfall area, flip the switch to move the metal beam, but have know idea what to do next. any help would be hot.

------------------

shinobi.jpg

Shinobi...Shaking in his boots.

Guest ysalamiri

It's been a while, but I think where you are you want to look for a hole in the ground where you first enter the water area. Use the "crouch" key to enter the hole. You will probably have to dunk your head under the water to find the hole. It's pretty small. Hope this helps.

Guest Obi-wan Shinobi

I have found the hole and went through,I flipped the yellow switch, it moved the metal beams, but I sill have know idea what to do.

------------------

shinobi.jpg

Shinobi...Shaking in his boots.

Guest ysalamiri

O.K. What you do next is simple. Hop the beam and you will find a door. Go up the ramp and you will face your next challenge. Good luck!

Guest Obi-wan Shinobi

I have found the door but it will not open, I dont get it. I had a problem with Force commander too. I think Lucas Arts is out to get me.

Guest ysalamiri

you need to flip BOTH switches, then the door should open. The two switches are in the same room you flipped the yellow one.

Guest ysalamiri

By the way you will need the blue key to accomplish this, located back in the house....somewhere smile.gif

Guest Obi-wan Shinobi

I got the Blue Key and Yellow key, the only one that will flip is the Blue. the Yellow will not turn. I think I am going to start the level over.

Guest ysalamiri

That's really odd. Are you fully crouched down in front of the switch before you try and flip it?

Archived