Home

What would be better?

Guest The_Gamesta

Guest The_Gamesta

Hey I want to know what would make the game load and/or run faster if I got 64Meg ram or a new vid card...and what you think would be the best buy for my $ I really did not want to spend more then $70.00 I dont have that much $....so any help would be good......and let me tell you want happens in the game that I want to fix...When I play the biger levels like Space Port or Tree Canoip the game runs really slow some time s you cant even move ( and I dont think its lag) or when I first get in the game it takes about 2 min for the game to start to run good and when ppl join the game it slows down I mean really slow its like it just stops I'm really getting sick of it...Please help me out..

------------------

yoda2.gifTake home you I will

Guest Argath

There's no way to make a good recommendation unless you post your current computer specs. Computers are called systems for a reason; each part's performance is greatly affected by the other components. Depending on what you currently have, either a RAM upgrade or a new video card could be a better upgrade.

Guest Argath

In that case, I'd suggest upgrading your video card. Upgrading memory would help performance, but getting rid of that Rage Pro and replacing it with something more capable would do your system a world of good. For cheap, fast performance, a Voodoo2 or 3 card would be recommended.

Archived