Home

Custom Multiplayer Level wanted

Guest Forceflow

Guest Forceflow

Hey All! I need a custom multiplayer for me and my asswipe whining friends. I want it to be Canyon Oasis style, but with a twist. I want a rocket dart trap, and a concussion missle trap with a thermal detonator trap. I want the traps to be password locked, so that only someone who knows the password can activate the trap. The catch is that the MASTER password, entered like 't, then pressing tab, then typing it in", can activate all of the traps at once, or prevent the activation at a selected time. If you can do this, please e-mail me at

Forceflow_tap@yahoo.com

I really want a level like this so I can prevent my stupid whining friends from whining too much, cause it's so damned annoying!

P.S. Does anybody have the KoTS wrestling pack? I really need that for MoTS. The only place I know where to get it has been down for a loooong time. Please let me know if you have it or know of a site that I can get it at.

I will also sign a petition for DFIII, as long as as MoTS petition is signed. I want MoTS to be fixed so that more characters are availiable in team mode, like ALL CHARACTERs. I also want the female characters to STOP shaving. Same for Jedi Knight. These faults really ruin the game. Please help me get the faults rectified!

Forceflow-tap

------------------

Guy that kicks his

friends butts at JK/MoTS

everyd

Archived