Home

Jedi Knight Configuration question...

Guest Warborg

Guest Warborg

Ok, here's the story... I haven't played JK in quite a long time, playing some of the newer FPS games in the meantime. But I decided to dig up JK and MOTS again and start playing (What can I say? I missed my force powers!). Problem is, when I played JK in the past, I used the inverted mouse axis controls (mouse up, look down, and vice-versa) in all of my games. NOW, I use standard mouse axis (mouse up, look up), and yet I can't find any options in JK to be able to invert the y axis on the mouse...

So, the long and the short of it is, HELP! I need to be able to reverse the axis, as I play several other FPS games with standard mouse config, and it is too confusing to jump back into JK and try to use inverted mouse! Anyone?

Warborg

Guest Darth_Simpson

Isnt it a button under Setup/Mouse that says Invert Mouse? If it isnt, im just remembering wrong!

------------------

Hunger leads to donuts...

Jedi.jpg

Guest Warborg

There IS a button for that, but oddly enough it inverts the left/right function, not up/down... :/

Warborg

Guest RS-Lith Sord

You have to highlight the up down on the mouse first controls first, then change click the flick axis thingy.

Hope this helps

Guest Warborg

Thanks... I figured it out late last night... I guess it was too simple for me to actually see... smile.gif

Now I feel like an ass, and will crawl away silently...

Warborg

Archived