Home

Are there any Darth Maul single player skins for MOTS?

Guest Darth Malice

Guest Darth Malice

Just as the topic asks, I have been unable to find one for single player, I have for JK but not MOTS. I was wondering if there are and where I would find them.

------------------

In time we hate that which we fear.

Guest Darth Malice

It's only for JK not mots, I thought it would be easy to find, I guess I am wrong...

------------------

Guest Lord Malice

Hey...you stole my name.

------------------

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that

leads to complete obliteration. I must face my fear. I must let my fear pass over me and through me. And when my fear is gone, I will turn and look back into it's path, and only I will remain. In this very breath we take now, lies the secret that all teachers try to tell us.

Fear....fear is our ally." -Lord Malice

Guest Darth Malice

Uh actually I didn't steal it, I like ur quote at the bottom. Isn't most of it from Dune?

------------------

Guest Darth_Chaos

alright here is what you do:

1. Get Gob x 10 you can find it at e-reality.com click on Jk. then click on file selection then click on (I forget anyway it should stand out like a sore thumb)

2. Get JK patch commander same site

3. after you extract the Gob for maul Goo it using JK patch commander 4.0

Hope I could be of help.

------------------

Dark Lord of the Sith Order Sith Apprentice. 1_bg.html

At last we shall reveal our selves to the Jedi at last we shall have our revenge.

Guest Darth Malice

I have both files now but I don't know how to extract it for GOO file format from it being GOB, could u give more detailed instructions as I am somewhat inexperienced in doing this task. I would greatly appreciate it.

------------------

Guest Darth Malice

Another question is that of the file it self, does it matter if it's for multiplayer or single player?

Guest Darth_Chaos

I'll send you a file that is Darth Maul for MotS if you want.with a little note on how to do it.

------------------

At last we shall reveal our selves to the Jedi at last we shall have our revenge.

Guest Darth_Chaos

ok here's what yo do:

1.after you extract the GOB file you go to your Patch Commander program

2. click on Game then go to MotS.

3.Click on file

4. Click on Create Gob (Don't worry it will create a GOO)

then click on add files

5. add all the files that were in the origional patch.

6. click save

7.name your patch then it will save your changes

8. double click the name of the patch you just created then run the game.

a little note if you want the patch to work for Kyle and Mara Jade you have to copy the 3do files and the Mat files then rename them all mj.3do or mj****.mat (****means what ever the file is like kyleleg.mat just rename it mjleg.mat) ok I hope this cleared it all up.

------------------

Guest Darth Malice

I did as u said but now instead of Mara Jade it's just a lightsaber with a hand attached hovering around, I did everything to the letter, have u done what u suggested for single player MOTS?

Guest Darth Malice

The 2nd time I tried it I got Darth Maul's body but no actually skin on it, I knew it was him because there were horns. I have also been unable to change the color of the lightsaber. If u have ur resource folder with everything working perhaps it would be easier if u sent that file to me.

------------------

Guest Darth Malice

Ok now I got his skin to work but I still can't change the lightsaber, I want a double red saber like Maul had.

Guest Darth_Chaos

that is a problem are you SURE you are using a single player maul skin? if you are I don't know what to tell you.

Guest Darth Malice

Well I tried the single player version but it didn't work, i'll try it again and reveal my results asap.

------------------

Guest Darth Malice

Yeah i'm using the single player skin and the skin works, except I still can't change the lightsaber color and it's still a single blade. Maybe now u can help with this info.

------------------

Guest Darth Malice

I assume you are unable to help me with my current problem. I thank you for your help for the info you did give me, I only wish you knew how to fix the lightsaber problem.

------------------

Guest Darth_Chaos

this is how you fix your lightsaber problem

in the patch you un-gobbed there were probably 2 files named sabergreen0 and sabergreen1 all you do is rename these saberyellow0 and saberyellow1 (or is it saberorange0 saberorange1) and for mara name them saberpurple0 and saberpurple1 this will fix the rest of your problems.

Guest Darth Malice

Thank you sooo much Darth_Choas, without ur help I would have probably given up by now. Again I thank you for the help.

------------------

Archived