Home

Best Level for MotS/JK?

Jedi SuperBuen

Hey,

I know this has probably been asked millions of times, so hey what's once more:

What's the best download SP levels you have played for JK/MotS? I have finished both games and I was wondering if any user made levels out there are good...

And I've checked Massassi and there's so many there that well I though I would ask you guys instead which you like...

Thanks!

------------------

You can do it your own way

Just as long as it's done just how I say...

Guest Boba Rhett

Make sure you get all of the Birth of a Mercinary levels. "BoaM 1, 2, 3" And also check out Toam1 and any of the ones that have the word siege in them.

------------------

I live here ya know.

Guest Garindan

leeza's destiny is better than boam. in my opinion anyways. Boam is just a level, leeza's destiny is a pack of them. Also, check out the boba fett missions, they're easy, but very cool.

Thanks I d/l BoaM and Leeza 3.0. People were complaining about the large d/ls of them but I don't care I have DSL.

I will d/l Boba Feet missions too, that should keep me occupied for a bit smile.gif

------------------

You can do it your own way

Just as long as it's done just how I say...

Guest Boba Rhett

Hey!! BoaM is kindof a level pack!! You know, BoaM1,2, and 3!! Make sure you dl 2 and 3!!! It's a continuing adventure!!

------------------

I live here ya know.

Guest Boba Rhett

We need to hijack some nuclear war heads and hold the world ransome and then when they pay we'll still blow up france. Everyone hates the French. smile.gif We will also poison Americas Taco supply. We could also poison the Belgians deoderant supply but that would only end up killing like 3 people. :b *runs away*

------------------

I live here ya know.

Guest paulbarnard

Nuclear weapons are too merciful.

I prefer chemical and biological weapons. Things that prolong suffering and say to the target, I hate you and here's what i'm going to do about it.

Guest Garindan

no, paul, you're supossed to kill someone they love slowly and horrendously in FRONT of the person, and make the person suffer by watching them, also, tape their eyelids open so they can't turn away, and the thought will be stuck with them forever, and then you leave them on a deserted island to think about what they've done to they're friend!

Archived