Home

Annoying Glitch

Guest ShadeShifter

Guest ShadeShifter

I just got JK Friday. When I am playing the game and I hit esacape to go to the menu, my game closes down when I try to reenter the game by hitting escape of clicking return to game. Does anyone know how to fix this.

------------------

newsig.jpg

Guest Darth_Talon

hmmm.......thats never happend to me and i have had JK for a long time....when you push escape.....try not using escape to get back to the gmae try using your mouse....want to play online some time?

------------------

Talon3.jpg

"Evil will always triumph over good because good is dumb."

-Dark Helmet to LoneStar (Spaceballs)

Guest ShadeShifter

I can't wait to play online, but I have to wait until I get back to school in 2 weeks. I don't have internet access at home so I have to go to the local library to get online (like right now).

The glitch also happen when I click out of the menu using the mouse. The wierd thing is that it doesn't happen all the time.

------------------

newsig.jpg

Guest Darth_Talon

when you get back home...contact me by icq if you have it....my icq # is 68900552

------------------

Talon3.jpg

"Evil will always triumph over good because good is dumb."

-Dark Helmet to LoneStar (Spaceballs)

hey <b>Talon</b> if you wanna play on the zone or something let me know, my ICQ is 63120198

if you play on the zone, my zone name is _NERV_Kylilin

------------------

Kylilin, Jedi Master, and overall silly guy

Nice talkril.gif

Guest ShadeShifter

I think that I found what the problem was. When I come to a place where there are transparent graphics (water, windows, etc.) my machine would slow down, so I turned on the backbuffer (I think that's it) under the display section in the menu. The graphic performace increased, but that's when my game started to messing up. I reinstalled the game and I'm playing with the backbuffer off and everything works fine now.

------------------

newsig.jpg

Guest solo_anakin

I'm not suprised. JK likes being reinstalled. I have had to reinstall the game about 4 times in the last year.

Archived