Home

Need help with MotS

Guest NinjaFox

Guest NinjaFox

I was just playing MotS the other day, and entered a small tunnel. On the other side I fought a few criminals, and don't know where to go. The room's quite weird, you seem to float instead of walking. And there's lots of pipes, too. (I'm in that ship I have to babysit the jedi object-stuff.) Can anyone help ?

Guest Czariel

OK, its been a really long time since i played this level, but i remember having the same problem you are. I'm going to help the best i can, but i'm not positive about this. I believe the exit is somewhere near where the pipes touch the walls on one of the ends. Search next to the pipes where they connect with the walls, one of them has a grate that you can cut through and enter.

Hope this helps

Guest Darth Joha

Hmm... I've been replaying MOTS and just finished that level, but I'm not entirely sure which you mean. Is this where you just fought like 6 of the little flying droids, then crawled up and over a hump and killed the enemies on the other side? Are you stuck on one side of the pipes with a locked door and nowhere else to go? If this is the case, you need to destroy the surveillance camera near the locked door; the enemies are "observing" you on the camera and won't let you through the door. Blast the camera and the door will be unlocked.

Hope that's the spot you mean!

------------------

"Khabtatein fi ras tuga'"- Arabic for "Two hits on the head hurts."

Guest NinjaFox

I'm in Level 9, in that spaceship. First, I found a room with two doors, and three buttons on each side. If you try to open the doors manual, a voice over the internal speaker saiz "Core temperature critical". Hit all three buttons on one side, and run run through a corridor to the other side. Hit the three other buttons, and the door opens. In the room, the screen turns white quite fast, and you have to walk through carefully to avoid falling into some water. Think it's electric water, or something. Whatever. The two doors lead to the middle of the small room, and a third path lead to a grate on the wall. Hit hit it, fall through a small tube, and enter a room with many large pipes and two or three pirates with rockedlaunchers.

This is the problem. Can't find a way out. Does anyone know where I am, and more important, where I'm supposed to go ? Thanks !

Guest Darth Joha

Aha, I think know where you are...

If this is in the cargo hold that I think it is, you'll be in a very dark area with flat walls. If you look up, you'll see that there's a few lips above- force jump to one, and the huge crates will start lifting up into the air. You basically want to find your way off these crates and safely jump back down to the ground and you'll see the floor space is now open. In the far corner there's a small door that you should head to.

Is this where you're at?

------------------

Guest NinjaFox

No, I'm just before that room. In the anti-grav room. Located a walkthrough that said something about a observationwindow, and a hidden grate just below it. Well, I finally found it ! And yes, I did find those grates where Mara saiz she have to get on board the ship, this'her last chance. There was a kinda large robot in here, too.

Anyways, I did find the exit and everything, now I just need to get past a wweird statue in a swamp, find a Jedi Temple, and (if the preview I read a few years ago are correct) find the last Sith Lords and beat them. Shouldn't be to hard. (by the way, my brother played on easy and found a few "wolves" or somehing. He had a very hard time beating it when it was alone, he with only force and lightsaber. Later on, he still had only a saber and the force, but now there was many wolves at once. I olay on medium. Should I start to worry ? And no, I don't cheat.)

Guest Darth Joha

Yes... You should start to worry! :-)

Good for you that you don't cheat, I have to admit that I haven't gotten through the game without somekind of (ahem) "assistance."

Yep, when you're in the swamp, you have no guns so be ready to make good use of your saber and force powers. I hope you made wise choices with your force powers!

I think the Vornskrs (the wolves) are the hardest part of these levels- they can kill you with one or two bites and they move FAST! Be prepared to surprise them and get right on top of them with an alternate saber attack (the 2-swipe attack).

Hope that helps... enjoy this part of the game, it's very hard but great fun- lots of mood and cool enemies!

------------------

Guest NinjaFox

Yeah, I haven't entered the Temple yet, and still this is my favourite part of the game by far ! In those spaceships and that are fun, but in starwars you usually are scared something might lurk under the ground ready to kill you. And it usually does...

Anyways, how do I enter the temple in the three ? Problem is I have already been there, found the big flower/fish/whatever, killed it, but lost 50HP in one blow ! With enemies like this (and those apes, yickes !) it's best to have full health. So I did it again. And are stuck outside the temple entrance. (better desription: that place with two gold statues, one big three, and one strange "plate" that looks like a face. I once did manage to lit the mouth, and by pressing the plate it's eyes lit up too, like a light. A secret door on the ground opened, and viola ! I fell down into the water, and mission objective completed. So how do I get back in there ? I'm stuck on the outside, can't go anywhere !

(hint: first save, then enter dangerous area....)

Guest NinjaFox

A little off the topic, but how are Obi-Wan anyways ? Is it like JK/MotS, or more like the first Dark Forces ? (that's boring)

Imagine a game like MotS, but with the fx of Quake3Arena, and the gameplay of Half-Life...

(and of course, Dark and Light jedis like JK !)

Guest Darth Joha

You have to use Force Seeing to make the face's eyes light up, then use your activate key.

Obi-Wan looks pretty incredible- the early screen shots were just OK, but I saw an AVI clip posted at Daily Radar.com that had some incredibly realistic movement and lightsaber action.

------------------

Guest NinjaFox

Thankz ! Just one more question. Now I've entered the temple and all that, and beat a lot of enemies getting there, even smashed to the ground from high up. So how come my shield have taken no damage yet in the swamp ? Every time I get hurt, it hurts HP directly ! Kinda weird.

Guest Darth Joha

Hmm... I think (and I may be wrong) that shields are only effective against energy weapons. Physical contact (ie, falling, getting punched or clawed, etc.) directly sucks up your health.

I think. :-)

------------------

Guest Kurgan

You are correct, the same goes for Force Powers (they do direct health damage).

Sabers do BOTH shield and health damage (and alot of that!).

Kurgan

Guest NinjaFox

Kinda weird. Found a secret entrance, entered a secret cave, found a secret Sith-temple,and....a Jedi. A living, human Jedi. Where the heck did that idiot come from ? Kinda "Fate of Atlantis" here....(dig up a very secret, hidden stone wheel. Find two more, just as hidden for several thousand years. Open a secret door that haven't been opened for centuries....and here's a Nazi. Hm....

Guest NinjaFox

I'm just saying if the door haven't been opened in thousands of year, no living human can walk out from the inside. And if there ar a backdoor, what's all the fuzz with opening the door all about anyway ?

Archived