Home

What can we do to revive this forum?

Guest Qui-Gon Jinn

Guest Qui-Gon Jinn

I have been in this forum for a while, and I think that this forum is dying. What can we do to revive the forum.

------------------

quigon.jpg

"Be Mindful of the Living Force." - Qui-Gon Jinn

Guest Darth Joha

Wow, Qui-Gonn... You bear an uncanny resemblance to Rob Roy. Hmm...

Sadly, I think the bottom line is that JK is fading and this board will undoubtedly fade with it. I love JK- I'm a big SP fan, not so much on MP, and I'm replaying through JK and MOTS right now even after spending awhile playing Half-Life and Unreal. I have to admit that, despite the great plot and using a lightsaber, JK is showing its age. The graphics are pretty unabsorbing at this point, and the cutscenes in MOTS are genuinely terrible. Please bear in mind that I say all of this with a sigh; I love this game!

I hate to be the doomsayer here, but that's the way I see it.

------------------

"Khabtatein fi ras tuga'"- Arabic for "Two hits on the head hurts."

Guest Tycho_Celchu

Nope! Jedi Knight is in no way dying, at least not in the multiplayer community. Massassi.net is getting at least two new people a day (on their forums), and the Zone, during peak times, has the same number of players it's had for over a year now. My experience with people saying that JK is dying is that they themselves are loosing interest in the game, and assuming that everyone else is doing the same thing, which could not be less true. Just because the graphics aren't the most recent doesn't mean that the game is dying, it just means the game is older. JK isn't dead yet, and I don't see a funeral coming for quite a while.

Guest The_Gamesta

Hey I think JK/MotS is dieing out but..there is a lot of message boards at http://www.massassi.net and there is tons of chat there my name is the same in that board as this one look me up. biggrin.gif

------------------

yoda2.gifTake home you I will

Archived