Home

MOTS: Change Force Powers?

Guest Darth Joha

Guest Darth Joha

I started replaying MOTS SP recently, after playing through Half-Life games for the last 1/2 a year so I'm a bit rusty.

Here's my problem. I just got to the level of the swamp. I'm preparing to fight Evil Mara, but stupidly I distributed my force powers to some things that I don't really use (ie, push and speed). I could really use blinding and some others.

Does anyone know of a cheat code or some other way to redistribute force powers once they've been set? Or, to create new stars to distribute? I hate to be a cheat, but I'd at least rather do it that way than run in God mode or something like that.

Thanks... Live long and prosper. JUST kidding, before anyone starts flaming! :-)

------------------

"Khabtatein fi ras tuga'"- Arabic for "Two hits on the head hurts."

Guest Kurgan

JK.net has a cheats page that lists all the known cheats for MOTS. You should be able to tailor them to what you want.

You can still beat her without those powers (all you need is saber skill really), but I can understand your frustration.

Kurgan

Guest Darth Joha

I REALLY hate to be a cheat, but I can't find any available power that defends against Dark Mara's lightning attack, and that's what kills me every time. I tend to lose my interest in a game when I've spent an hour trying to get past only one tiny part of it!

------------------

"Khabtatein fi ras tuga'"- Arabic for "Two hits on the head hurts."

Guest Kurgan

Force Absorb protects you from lightning.

Protection will buy you some time... other than that, dodging it works well. If you have Saber Throw, you can hit her from a distance.

Kurgan

Archived