Home

Has anybody beaten this(jk) on the hard setting?

Guest Garindan

Guest rapina

MoTS has 3 or 4 secrets that are very annoying... unlike JK.

and the end is stupid... in both.

and yes... in hard is better, more fun, unlike TIE fighter or Q3A.... it should be renameded to "frustration/madness"

[This message has been edited by rapina (edited April 21, 2001).]

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kurgan

rapina! Long time no see, how've you been?

I disagree, the ending for JK (light side) was actually pretty cool, IMHO, but then it's just, MHO.

PS: Please feel free to delete those extra posts when you get a chance though (use the edit post button and check the "delete" box).

Kurgan

Hey Rapina!

And yeah, JK's lightside ending is cool, mainly because it's the only ending of the three that fits into the continuity. tongue.gif

Outcome 1 (Light or Dark): Kyle dies in battle with Jerec. Jerec gains absolute power from the Valley, destroys the New Republic, and saves the Empire by setting himself up as Emperor.

Outcome 2 (Dark): Kyle (Dark Side) defeats Jerec and takes the Valley's power for himself. He leaves Sariss to deal with the Rebels while he becomes the new Emperor, spreading the Dark Side's power throughout the galaxy.

Outcome 3 (Light): Kyle defeats Jerec and releases the energy stored up in the Valley of the Jedi. Because it goes unused, the Valley's power changes nothing in the galaxy --Thrawn still takes command of the Imperial remnant, and the war between the Empire and the Republic continues.

Thus, Outcome 3 is the only possible ending that is allowed for by the accepted continuity.

I feel like Starfleet's Bureau of Temporal Investigations!

------------------

"The Beasts know much that we do not." -Ancient Jedi proverb

[This message has been edited by BeastMaster (edited April 12, 2001).]

Guest Kurgan

Actually there's an outcome #4.. if you die in the Falling Ship (it explodes, the end, and Jerec goes on to win I'm sure).

Kurgan

Guest oninosensi

With that logic you could argue that there are many endings:

#5: the rodian on level 2 does Kyle in while he isn't looking, preventing him from getting to 8t88 and blowing his arm off

#6: Kyle is eaten by mynocks, preventing him from leaving the planet and going to the other planet

#7: Kyle actully drops his weapon when told; and gets executed on the spot, preventing him from challanging any dark jedi and learning the ways of the force

#8: Kyle is vicious gunned down by tuskens who are angered by the lack of tiolet paper in the single bathroom found in a large, oddly designed house.

------------------

Master of Demons, Defender of Underworlds

[This message has been edited by oninosensi (edited April 13, 2001).]

Guest rapina

couldn't post before but Hi Kurgan...

been deep in to Linux (it rocks) and just bought TIE fighter... a must have for only 9 dollars.

I been reading about this bots for MOTS, but that coding sounds like madness, but I'm gonna take a hard look at it.

Dark side ending was kinda "acceptable", but just sort of... lol

and MOTS... an awesome multiplayer game...

Guest Kurgan

stop it!!!

Stop whining. You like discipline?

Hey, at least the "ending" I suggested has an actual cutscene for it ("falling ship failure") the others you suggsted do not (though I really like the bathroom one, it's logical).

Kurgan

[This message has been edited by Kurgan (edited April 21, 2001).]

Guest Scepter

Geez, talk about old. First, I tried easy and completed all of the missions going for the light and same for dark, then immediatly changed it to hard and beat it. That was long ago.

Jedi Master Scepter - The one who brings balance to the force.

One who does evil will meet evil, one who reports evil makes no sense.-

Sirach 19-1

[This message has been edited by Scepter (edited April 21, 2001).]

Guest paulbarnard

Originally posted by Kurgan:

Stop whining. You like discipline?

Yes. As long she's wearing tight leather corsette that exposes....wait, never mind. too many young minds.

Guest Kurgan

I'M A COP, YOU IDIOT!

------------------

Sirach 19:1:

A workman who is a drunkard will not become rich; he who despises small things will fail little by little.

[This message has been edited by Kurgan (edited April 22, 2001).]

Guest paulbarnard

You are? thought you were a sad and depressed student at Iowa State (being a Creighton Graduate and from NE Iowa originally I know the two go hand in hand living in Ames). :pwink.gif

Guest Garindan

So, i'm spiderman!!!! *look in mirror* AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!! I FORGOT I HAD ARACHNAPHOBEA!!!!!!!! *runs towards boba rhett* GET THIS THING OFF ME!!!!!!!

Guest paulbarnard

Ummmmmm. Batman, please please please, next time you come here, put on some pants. Wearing the cowel cape and utility belt isn't enough

Archived